My cc classs is on sunday

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by gearhead396, Aug 15, 2012.

1. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

O my concealed carry class is on Sunday 7:30 to 5:30 no break our lunch is when we are in instruction I live in Texas any tips warnings advice or is it pretty easy and straight forward

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

here's tip for you, carrying a concealed pistol on your person without a permit is a good way to end up not being able to own a firearm!

3. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

Yes I think that goes unsaid :p

4. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

Will do thanks man

5. Axxe55

thing is, you stated in some past posts that you were already carrying concealed. have you been carrying concealed illegally all this time?

6. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Active Member

Attached Files:

• jail.jpg
      jail.jpg
      File size:
      27.9 KB
      Views:
  7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

For some reason I have an uncontrollable urge to yank on steel all of a sudden.

8. Gone_South

Gone_South New Member

Ouch if true.

9. Axxe55

all i have to say is check his past posts!:eek:

10. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

Not gonna lie have carried illegally in the past but on very rare occasions and in dangerous ones onlt better a fine than not be safe sorry all you cops out there come Sunday I'll have my certificate and to all he thinks it's a HUGE deal to carry without a permit but here in south Texas it's a daily occurrence if the thugs are carrying I am to finally gonna be doing it legally though

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  11. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I appreciate the honesty.

12. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

After reading your post a few times in order to try and figure out what you're trying to say, I had to give up.
    I can guess that you're admitting to carrying illegally. While I can understand the desire (hell I live in IL, I WANT TO carry everyday) but I understand the consequences are severe if I get caught. I do not wan't to give up my right to own firearms. Also, consider this, by you doing this you set back the rest of us. If you get caught carrying illegally you become a statistic for the anti's. I can almost guarantee that I am in or near worse areas than you are, and I would like to carry and I still hold out hope that IL will someday soon pass CC (we were close last time), so I am not going to ruin any chance I might have by doing something stupid. Only time I CC is at work (private property) or at home.

13. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

Understand exactly what you mean good thing I'll be gettin my license soon anyone know how long it takes to get the actual Id card in after the class is completed ? And like I said do not carry illigly all the time very rarely but that won't be the case anymore also did not think about how it could affect my fellow concealed carriers thanks for the insight

14. Axxe55

sorry Gearhead, it is a big deal. simply because of attitudes such as this is what puts our gun rights in jeapordy. illegal is illegal irregardless your intentions when it comes to the law. what seperates you from the thugs who do the same thing, carrying illegally? nothing. in breaking the law, you would be judged no differently. idiotic antics such as this is what gives all the law abiding gun owners a black eye and gives more fuel to those who want to strip our 2nd admendment rights away. sorry if this sounds cruel, but sorry just doesn't cut it for me. you committed and illegal act and acted irresponsibly and you have lost losts of credibility with me. you knew it's illegal but you felt you were above the law. good day to you as i have nothing further to say to you anymore.

15. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

Are you drunk right now?

16. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Mosquito spray, you don't want to get West Nile while on the range :D

17. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

Understandable coming from an old guy it's a new generation get used to it folks sorry of that sounds harsh but it's the truth i can't count how many people I know that carry illegally which is why I decided to go the legal route sorry for wanting to protect myself the few months before I got it and only in bad places come on guys the law isn't everything

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  18. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

Absolutely sober no need for coy remarks either do I'm sorry I carried now and then without a permit come crucify me jesus Christ

19. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

A generation that does not know right from wrong and of they do don't think that the law applies to them. They also care little for anything other than their own wants and needs. Sounds like something to really be proud of. BTW, I'm in my 30's, is that an "old guy"?

Good then, do us all a favor and put a little effort into your typing, at least that way we can read your posts and understand what you're trying to say. But I suppose that's just more "old dude" attitude.