My Best Idea Ever

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Cowboy action shooting. Guys dress like cowboys, take on cowboy names, fire authentically powered ammo.

Not everybody likes cowboys. Sooo....

1) Prohibition Era Gangster Shooting- Wear pinstripe suits, fire Thompsons.
    Take on names like "Fat Tony" or "Jimmy Knuckles".

2) WWII Action Shooting- Alot of you here are already geared for this. Uniforms can be had easily. Helmets are, like, $25. Even some milsurp ammo is available, so we don't need to spend money on expensive, underpowered by choice loads. Biggest cost outlay is Lucky Strikes, and yes, they're mandatory.

3) Miami Vice Shooting- Simply put, if you own a 10mm, you're Don Johnson. If you have a bunch of NFA, Phillip Michael Thomas.

What else?

2. user4

user4 New Member

If we get to invade France, count me in...

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Ineff, who is the fire lady in your avatar? I think I'm in love.

Benning, I have a 1911, a Garand and a bayonet, I would like to go to France. But I'll just wear levi's. ;)

4. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

I'm in for the WWII, where can I get the era uniform? Have the Garand (thanks Linda :D) also have a carbine if I want to be an Oss-ifer. I have my helmet from Nam I can take off the cover and get a net cover.. this sounds like fun.

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Museum Replicas in Atlanta had alot of specific uniforms, repro Airborne and the like.

Alot of Nazi stuff as well, leaning heavily on SS gear.

6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Don't worry, AK guys. I'm working on "Red Dawn Action Shooting".

7. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Any plans for "Redneck Action Shooting?"

8. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I'm up for any of the suggested shooting themes. I like Thompsons and I like Garands.

BB, for WWII shooting, do we have to inhale?

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

No, but it has to dangle out of the corner of your unshaven mug.

10. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I can handle that. Do I need to practice letting the entire thing burn without the ash falling off? Wait, that would red neck action shooting...

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Wait one.....

Chuck Norris Action Shooting- Approach target, draw sidearm, replace sidearm, then jump spin back kick target twice, the second time in slo-mo, with a yell.

12. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Redneck Action Shooting- Anything that involves guns and someone saying "Hold my beer and watch this!"

13. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

What about Colonial Action Shooting for the black powder guys? Muskets and tomahawks! Hell yeah!!

Although we will definitely have to make it at least a weekend event seeing how tactical reloading is going to take a bit longer than usual. :rolleyes:

14. user4

user4 New Member

Her name is Sukozu. She as in the Farscape series, and let me tell ya, buddy...this picture does not do her justice. She is HAWT!

15. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Oh I am down for ganster weekend. I got some hammer pants around here somewhere and I can barrow a glock from a buddy. I can steal the bandana from my dog and I got an old hub cap somewhere.

WWII would work as well. I got access to an 03a3 with a scope I can be The sniper. I also have a Garand and a few 1917 Enfields as well. If I make a few calls I am sure I can get a Ma Duce as well as some ammo.....

16. orangello

orangello New Member

AutoZone.com | CupHolderandMugs | Greylargecupholder
    Redneck muzzlebrake; it attaches over the forestock & reduces muzzle rise. (warning: some foaming may occur)

17. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

I dont' smoke but also within the theam I will have a huge hunk of juicy fruit at all times. Remember the young guys traded the C rat ciggaretts for the C rat chewing gum. It's accurate.

18. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

I am sure I can get my gun club range and we can handle a Ma
    Duce no problem.

19. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Eat C-4 then do an about face and shout, "backblast area clear!"

How about some homeboy action shooting? I got my gat and my glockfotay,son.

20. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

"Red Dawn Action Shooting" and "Redneck Action Shooting" could be combined. Varsity jackets, trucks with lift kits and girls hiding in the cider celler. Just sayin'.