Attachments

·
Registered
520 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiiccccccceeeeeee!!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Now all we need is a range report. Nice looking firearm, if you dont mind me asking how much did you give for it?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. I paid a hair over 700 for it from gander mountain. Thats probably a bit high. But that was the beat price I could find, and I have a buddy whos an ffl too. That said they seem to be somewhat rare and I was sold after handling it in person! Ill follow up with a range report shortly I hope!

·
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
2,627 Posts
Lovegun said:
Thanks guys. I paid a hair over 700 for it from gander mountain. Thats probably a bit high. But that was the beat price I could find, and I have a buddy whos an ffl too. That said they seem to be somewhat rare and I was sold after handling it in person! Ill follow up with a range report shortly I hope!
Don't take my word for it as I am a 1911 guy, but it doesn't seem as if you got a terrible deal, that is just my guess/opinion, I'm not an expert on these types of guns at all.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Jericho 941 and the Baby eagle 1s were cheaper but I guess they made some improvements and added a rail to the Baby eagle 2s

1 - 13 of 13 Posts