Firearms Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
Congrats on the new six shooter. I can't make out the writing on it. Is it a Ruger Vaquero?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is a ruger vaquero. ive wanted one for the longest damn time and i finally got it! little expensive for ammo though. need some 45 lc dies

·
Banned
278 Posts
Beautiful gift. You must have an amazing wife.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
WOW.... That is beautiful, you must be doing something right to get a b-day present like that.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
You lucky dog, congrats :D

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Awesome gift. Ya have a great wife.
Yep the 45lc is expensive. I cant keep mine fed. Gonna have to start reloading also.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
ultimate-soldier5 said:
its just what i wanted too:p:p:p
Love it great pistols but she got you the holster and bullet belt to now I need a girl like that! :p

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
it is a ruger vaquero. ive wanted one for the longest damn time and i finally got it! little expensive for ammo though. need some 45 lc dies
Reloading is the only way to go. I paid $59/100 rounds. I reload for $22/100 rounds. If you cast your own bullets you can reload for about $10/100 rounds.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the bday wishes everyone, she is a very special woman thats for sure. ive been looking at casting supplies on ebay and gun broker alot, probrably wait till i get back from korea to keep up on my relaoding but eventually i will get the dies and casting equipment

1 - 17 of 17 Posts