My awesome wife!

Discussion in 'Smith & Wesson Forum' started by JCANNON, Mar 11, 2013.

1. JCANNON

JCANNON New Member

I'm currently away for a month for baseball. We had been wanting to get a bodygaurd 380 for a little while now but have had no luck (the ones that were in stock at lgstores had em up to $600!!!) anyways she had a gut feeling today and called bass bro and they had one! She drove straight over and picked it up for $399 (clap clap clap). She also got the last box of .380, though it was the winchester sxz hollow points, it's something. She's awesome. That is all.

2. Colby

Colby New Member

If you're gone for a month - yeah - that's a very good thing that she's got that 380!
    Do you think she knows how to use it?

3. JCANNON

JCANNON New Member

Not yet she's gonna wait til I get back in 3 weeks so I can show her everything from cleaning to shooting. Thankfully we live in a hotel/residences place so unlikely to be an intruder with all the rooms surrounding us. She has her ccp so this will be her carry gun (gotta break it in first and get her comfortable carrying its her first time in the gun world). Also makin her watch a lot of massad ayoob videos!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  4. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

5. Jorgy

Jorgy New Member

This Bodyguard is a terrific weapon. Highly accurate and great carry piece. Good choice, bro.

6. JCANNON

JCANNON New Member

Thanks... Ya we had been calling for weeks and nothin but for a couple $600 ones! One guy even said to stop trying to get that gun and get somethin else bc nonone has 'em. he was kind of a dik haha.

7. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

He just wanted that extra $200 for himself! Good find and congrats on the purchase :)

8. Stillersfan

Stillersfan New Member

Nice!!! She has your back ...