my ar build..

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by AR_rdm, Dec 31, 2013.

1. AR_rdm

AR_rdm New Member

[​IMG]

Here is my build so far!

2. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

What trigger group did you use.

3. AR_rdm

AR_rdm New Member

I don't know got the LPK from another member on another forum guess I should have asked him

4. Ibmikey

Ibmikey Member

Now is the time for an upper, prices have not been this low since Oct 2012. Midway has a Del-Ton 14.5" M-4 on the cheep...just pin a hider and GTG. PSA also has been cooking with deals for months, I checked a P Tac upper and would spend the extra bucks for "premium" as they are hard to beat.

5. krisko09

krisko09 New Member

This. I just purchased a premium 16", cmv, chrome lined fn barreled upper with m4 feed ramps and a MI free float rail inn the cheap.

U can't beat psa for quality uppers at a good price. And the fn barrel is icing on the cake

6. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

7. AR_rdm

AR_rdm New Member

Still need to do safe/fire selector, rear detent, grip buffer and tube as well as the stock then ill pick up an upper! I like the ones from aero so far but looking for a deal to stay low on the cost!

8. AR_rdm

AR_rdm New Member

While on the subject of uppers ! Need a good place to buy forward assist parts and rod and clip for ejector port I already have a sweet cover I want to use thanks in advance!

9. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Curro forging, good stuff . My aero upper has there mark on it Good price on there blem upper too.