My 2016 Presidential choice, he truly gets it!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by StainlessSteel215, Jan 5, 2013.

1. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

As wacky as he is....I cannot find a SINGLE person out there in ANY of the parties with the brains and balls that Jesse has. He's got it all figured out, and a VERY strong supporter of the Bill of Rights/Constitution

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toGP93KSAqA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toGP93KSAqA[/ame]

2. nosaj

nosaj New Member

That would drag my a$$ to the poles

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

didn't he renounce his citizenship and move to Mexico? :confused:

4. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Libertarian Candidate To-Do List

1. Get weekend passes
    2. Smoke pot grown from heirloom seeds
    3. Look at the sky and wonder if they are clouds or genetic-engineering contrails
    4. Write concession speech
    5. Run for office against the secret Build-a-Bear Group puppet candidate
    6. Tell prospective constituents they can't see the truth
    7. Publish concession speech
    8. Keep the campaign money
    9. Check back in

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  5. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

What makes you think there will be an election in 2016?

6. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

About 300 million guns, 80+ million gun owners, and the 2nd Amendment.

7. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

If one more conservative justice retires or dies, there wont be a 2nd Amendment and the Constitution will get suspended on a declaration of Martial Law. We are headed for some very rough times.

8. StainlessSteel215

Some of you who took the easy bait and painted a broad brushstroke about 3rd party libertarians....maybe need a reminder that Jesse is a decorated Navy Seal who has seen more misery during the Vietnam war than most people out there. He knows full well that his government lied to the nation back during the Gulf on Tonkin incident....and later came out as a boldface low to throw us into war.

Joke about his wackiness all day, I agree with you! But a man who cannot be bought by multinational corporations and vows to keep the constitution in place is a hero to me.

He may very well be the strongest 2A supporter of any politician. Jesse 2016!!

9. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

From the looks of conspiracy theory he has no chance. I believe the people liked him when he was Governor but he has run his course politically. He needs to stick to staging stuff for TV.

10. TNFrank

TNFrank New Member

Ding, Ding ,Ding. Obama is setting himself up as a puppet dictator for the UN. Once he declares Martial Law and his UN thugs take away all of our guns we'll only have sticks and rocks to fight back with.

11. robertb6112

robertb6112 New Member

I like rand Paul, and Allen west.

12. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Yes, the big hit will come when the SCOTUS becomes a liberal majority. That is when they will really attack the gun rights issue.

13. StainlessSteel215

Nah, he's admitted in many interviews that the show is purely entertainment....all it does is ask fun wacky questions about our government. In fact, some of those very topics have been discussed here on our conspiracy forum (just sayin)

Watch and really observe his interviews....he's on to something. Anyways, He gets my 2016 vote for the 3rd party. Enough of these puppets. They all get their orders from the same banks.

14. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

He'd get my vote.

15. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Decorated SEAL? He was NOT a SEAL, was an underwater demolitions diver stationed in the Phillipines, never saw combat, and only got a Vietnam era service medal. He can't be bought? Easy to say when... No-one's offerring!!!

Oh yeah, you were just baiting people with the goof-vote winning politician who couldn't get re-elected dog catcher. Drug-addled conspiracy theorist Libertarians STRIVE to reach 1% of the, and are a total wasted, vote except as a protest when it doesn't matter anyway. Libertarians usually attack conservatives by the way because they are afraid of democrats who will act out and slap their butts. Deservedly I might add. Look what the Republicans had to do to the old conman Ron Paul and his Campaign for Liberty money-laundering scam last year -- what a joke, indeed. He was the only RINO who didn't concede (he is STILL taking money for his conpaign) and was, again deservedly, barred from speaking at the Republican convention.

Let us know when things get serious.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  16. StainlessSteel215

Yaaaaaawn. Missing the point pal, you are doing everything you can to smash his credibility and I'm simply saying he is exactly what the white house needs....brains and balls and even a little insanity. Sure beats the 2 parties out there right now. There is an internal civil war in the GOP congress happening as we speak. They are imploding and getting absolutely nothing done. Dems, nuff said. No help there.

I'm tired of coke and pepsi, the 2 current choices. I'm ready for some orange crush goddammit

17. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

My aren't you the optimist. The fate of the entire nation depends on the life of one old judge. Thats the American Spirit.

18. nosaj

nosaj New Member

Me strong. Me can throw big rocks.

19. TNFrank

TNFrank New Member

LOL, now if you could throw a small rock at say 1100 feet per second with accuracy then we'd have something. LOL.:D

20. redscho

redscho New Member

There will be an election in 2016. Michelle Obama will run and win. I don't have to like it any more than I did in our most recent election, but when there are more takers than makers that will be the way it goes. The choice is live with it or die fighting it.