Must See Range Video (Glock 37 .45 GAP)

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Uptown_General_Roc, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uptown_General_Roc

Uptown_General_Roc New Member

Video deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
  2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I love how he turns to the other shooters on the range and chambers a round. Amazed he didn't put a bullet through the bench.

3. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Safety practise failed! Not cool! No offense.

4. Longrange

Longrange New Member

OP, I assume that is you in the vid? If so I am happy you dont shoot on the range I go to. Pretty poor safety demonstrated there.

5. slim325

slim325 New Member

Wow see what happens when you shoot a glock!LOL just because the gun has no external safety doesn't mean you don't use yours.Hope I don't see that at a range near me.

6. Uptown_General_Roc

Happy you enjoyed the video but just so you know I didn't fire a round when I turned and I kept tha gun face N down range

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

You might want to replay the video,reread the comments and get more training. Nice gun though. Lol

8. Uptown_General_Roc

You don't understand I love tha criticism. I don't see nothing wring with tha video

9. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

#1 Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot.

#2 Don't point the gun at anything you don't want to kill... that includes your camera man.

#3 Don't go reporting a post as some kind of infraction just because the video shows unsafe gun handling. Use it as a teachable moment. :rolleyes:

10. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I'm glad you are open to criticism. More people should be. The fact you see nothing wrong with the video is discerning. The major issue is your very first move. You turn towards the crowd and chamber a round. Bullets have been known to go off during chambering. Other than that just busting your balls for finger placement. Keep the finger outside the guard until ready to fire and you're good.

11. Longrange

Longrange New Member

Obviously your vision is as poor as your gun handling skills.........

12. Uptown_General_Roc

Yeah that's true I cut parts out but I chamber odd like that because tha round would not chamber with a full magazine

13. Uptown_General_Roc

#1 True

#2 True

#3 Rolleyes Pretty Gay (No Offence)

14. Uptown_General_Roc

That's nice too know anything more you would like too add?

15. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

People who have been around guns a long time will be hard on you about the basics. It's not personal its usually just that many of them have seen what happens when people are careless about safety. Negligent discharges do kill people.

16. Uptown_General_Roc

Yeah I know I can Respect that more then just coming off the way you did at first

17. Longrange

Longrange New Member

Well said. I do not take safety lightly. If you are new to shooting and guns, please get training, it could save a life. All guns are loaded and the muzzle always points down range. I use to shoot a lot of trap and skeet, until I almost had my leg blown off. My older brother thought he was empty, had his finger on trigger and he missed me by inches. That happened a long time ago but I will never forget it. I lose my sanity when I see weapons being handled poorly.

18. Chandler51

Chandler51 New Member

Roc...you seem like a decent guy. The ppl on this forum are eager to help people new to guns and shooting. While oftentimes it seems harsh or coarse, it is because safety is taken VERY seriously. I counted three safety violations, and could only get the first minute or so of the video to load.

Listen to the folks on here...everybody has something to offer.

(we'll address your grip later :D )

19. Uptown_General_Roc

Yeah I understand what you say because I take a lot of people with me too tha Range and I always train them too shoot safely such as keeping gun down range and finger out the trigger section and always safety check gun all times an what too do if you have a jam

20. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

You will probably regret that post man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.