MSAR Bull Pup .223/5.56 Rifle

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by john300k, Aug 1, 2012.

1. john300k

john300k New Member

Two weeks ago my Wife and I went to a gun show in Charlotte. My wife bought one $10 dollar chance for this rifle from our local Gun shop and range. Last night we got call and she won the rifle! I don't really know much about it but I have Googled a little today. It had retail price of $2475:D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  2. Secondhand_Hero

Secondhand_Hero New Member

Tell ya what, buddy.. How 'bout i go ahead n' give you the opportunity of DOUBLING the money you invested? ;)

3. shooter88

shooter88 New Member

Ill give you 20 times what u paid for it;)

4. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

Ill give you a handgun and 1500$ worth of tools :)

5. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

That is one awesome gun. I so want one. HUGE CONGRATS!!! Now go shoot it and have fun.

6. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Clone of the Steyer AUG. Some parts interchangeability. I believer there is an adapter out there to allow it to use standard AR mags.

7. john300k

john300k New Member

I read that there is a certain 4E model that will take AR mags. It comes with one 10 rd and you can buy 20, 30 and 42 round mags...

8. opaww

opaww New Member

That is a sweet rifle, and congratz on the win. Now if you ever deside to give it away to a poor unfortunet soul I would sure like to have it.

9. Badshot320

Badshot320 New Member

Its ugly!! And I mean ugly in the nicest way possible.

Badshot

10. john300k

john300k New Member

Well we took it to the range we won it from. The owner asked if he could help me with any questions or issues. Very nice people I must say right off... We go in the range and he loads the magazine and he is going to shoot about 5 of the 10 round magazine. The first shot, the spent cartridge is half hanging out of the wrong side of the left/right ejection port. (it has a little cover you can switch which side you want it to eject from, my wife and I are lefties) The round below it has the bullet ripped out of the cartridge. The round below that is dented....WTF...over. He couldn't believe this was happening to a brand new rifle. He told me to pack it up in the box and bring to him. They were going to have the gunsmith look it and if the needed they would ship it back to MSAR. I would be super pissed if I paid $2400 for this POS... but $10, not so much. I may have to get store credit...I can think of lot things buy with $2400 store credit!

11. GaMatt72

GaMatt72 New Member

Dang that stinks. Hope they get it sorted out. A bull pup is on my list is wants.

12. john300k

john300k New Member

I finally got it back from MSAR (2 months) and took it to the range last Saturday. It was worth the wait. It is a little different it , you can really shoot one handed because how it is balanced, but I liked shooting it. Both my wife and I are left handed and it has a ejection port for left and right handed. I found out I have to buy a left handed bolt to shoot lefty.