Mr 4000!!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dog2000tj, Feb 23, 2012.

1. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

That's right folks, I have finally reached the 4000 post milestone ... man, I am one pathetic loser! :p Srsly though, shower me with praise, heap your adulation's on to me, adorn me with accolades. I, Mr 4000, command thee :D

Now on a serious note - who the hellz would have guessed a NYS Supreme Court judge would get this one right? :eek:

http://www.benningtonbanner.com/business/ci_20027160

Might it be that there is a quark of hope in that rathole? Probably not, but at least all you NY'rs can hold your heads high on this one ;)

2. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

Bennington, you live in that left winged artsy town? I really like Bennington. What is the dairy farm that use to make their own ice cream on the way to Petersburg?

Vt. is pretty gun friendly. They even recognize NH concealed carry permits. It is however the most bizarre State I know of. Hippies walking naked in Brattleboro, very gun friendly and respects hunters.

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I don't know about left wing, we just had big impromptu Ron Paul rally the other day (big for Bennington's standards :eek:). Of course a while back the teachers union were out in support of Obamacare and the union bailouts for them as well. So yeah it is kind of an odd state - hippie central but gun friendly :eek:

But it is better than living in NY (southern NY, close to NYC - if it weren't for NYC than NY would be a fantastic place to live/work) ;)

4. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

I agree! I lived on LI, We had a summer house in Stephentown. I lived all over the country, and moved back to LI in the mid '80's. I use to shoot at the county indoor range, housed in the Police dept off of Hempstead turnpike. I was followed about 4 miles by a cop from the parking lot and questioned for about 20 minutes. I asked if he knew Jack Pearson, a Sgt. and the instructor that had taught my hunter safety class years before. Did not give a sh!t. They rutinly follow and stop people pulling out of indoor ranges. They closed the NRA outdoor .22 and skeet range in Sulfolk at Camp Wauwepex, a boy scout camp on 500 acres. Here is the camp. http://www.billcotter.com/onteora/wauwepex.htm

I am an OA member, and this BS is really sickening.