mp412?

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by Ben91, May 31, 2012.

1. Ben91

Ben91 New Member

Is it possible to get these in america? If not any advice on a break open revolvers?

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Ben- you into Battlefield or COD? :p

Reason I ask- THAT gun never went into full production. So no, you are not real likely to fin it in the US. And only players in those games ever heard of it!

The fatal flaw of break action revolvers- the action has this HUGE chunk chopped out of it, and is never as strong as a solid frame gun. There were TONS of the top breaks made up to the 1930s, but normally not found in higher powered calibers- .38 S&W is usually the upper limit of power. If you dig around, you can also find British Enfield revolvers- .455 is about the upper limit.

3. Ben91

Ben91 New Member

Yea i play both. But i unlike most 12year old numb nut that play them i am not totaly retarded when it comes to firearms. One time someone thought a 9mm was more powerful than a 45. Lol. I have done some research on it. But i never heard that it never when into full production. But i'll look at the enfield. Been thinking about getting one of those rifles (my apologies if there is no connection like the nagant rifle/pistols).

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Here ya go- thumbnail on the Enfields. The 38/200 was an interesting round- .38 S&W, but with a 200 grain bullet. Barely stable, had a tendency to yaw (turn sideways) on impact. For a non-hollow point, decent stopping power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enfield_revolver

5. crazyWayne

crazyWayne New Member

Xxxx Xxxx пишет:
    Is there going to be a second release of the Rex pistol revolver.

MP-412 Rex revolver

Sent from my iPhone

Dear Mr. Xxxx Xxxx,
    The MP-412 Rex revolver was never in serial production, it was just an experimental model. Thai's why you cannot purchase it anyway.
    Best regards,
    Vladimir P. Budanov, Chief Designer of Baikal