Moving to Brooklyn WI From Colorado

Discussion in 'Wisconsin Gun Forum' started by noland coons, Jun 20, 2018.

1. noland coons

noland coons New Member

Hi guys, sorry for the dumb question, I sorted out my CCW...and am wondering how the area of Brooklyn (south of Madison), is for gun owners? I love to get out and shoot my AKM, AR, 1911's and blow some tanotite at times, are there any driveable area where I can just go out and shoot and have fun that is not a gun club? Here in western CO, we don't need to go far to plink metal targets, shoot Tanarite - have fun. This is one of my biggest concerns about moving, moving to an anti-gun state. Any thoughts? Also, what are the Magazine limits/bans, etc - All I can find is misinformation.

Oldoutlaw likes this.
  2. SGWGunsmith

SGWGunsmith Well-Known Member Supporter

Madison is the bastion of "liberalism". UWM professors are all pale face liberals, and the new governor is a retired school teacher who wants to make Wisconsin a "red-flag" state. Good thing the house and senate are packed full of Republicans who shoot down all of his leftist agendas. Otherwise..........it's a GREAT place to live!

OLD Ron likes this.

3. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Noland wishing you luck! But leaving Colorado? Of course the Commies of Commiefornia have been making inroads in Colorado regarding their liberal agenda. And I understand if the move is in regard to your work, sometimes a guy has little choice!;)

winds-of-change and OLD Ron like this.
  4. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

I doubt that WI will be any worse then Colorado.

Oldoutlaw likes this.
  5. Oldoutlaw

Oldoutlaw Well-Known Member Supporter

Well, you won't find BLM ground that you can just drive out to and shoot plus blow tannerite there that I have ever heard of. SGW can tell you more about shooting.

6. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

Pretty much every community in Sconnie has a gun club.