MoveOn Fundraiser- Send $5 To The NRA Instead!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Vikingdad, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I got this email from MoveOn.org (I monitor it to see what they are up to) and they are doing a fundraiser to push these new gun restrictions. I say lets send the NRA $5 on behalf of the MoveOn fundraiser- what do you say? I have already sent mine in.

2. nimzox

nimzox New Member

I'm with you!!

3. soonergirl980

soonergirl980 New Member

I just donated a total of 20.00. Ten each for both me and my husband. I figured why not double down.

4. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

How in the hell do they cite number 4, that armed African Americans could have prevented slavery, as if its misleading or wrong?...

These people are nuts. The first gun laws in the US WERE to keep guns from slaves, lest they rise up and rebel....

5. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Oh, and I'm in. Good investigation!!!

6. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

I sent in $100 two weeks ago.

Next month, i'll try to send fifty. Good work, Vike.:)

7. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Wait! Wait wait.... I just want to clarify. We're sending money to the NRA, not the moveon.org, right?

8. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

I sent money to the NRA-ILA last month and plan on doing the same this month. I'm with you.

9. charlesmar

charlesmar New Member

I am proud to say I just got my first ever NRA card. I also signed up my wife and little boy, declined the magazines.

I'm pushing gun owners I know to join as well.

10. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

That got a laugh out of me. Something that doesn't happen too often.

It actually disappoints me how few of us actually monitor some of these outfits. I sign up for every free one I come across. Some of them are just pure crap and those I delete but some have some good intel.

11. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Ugh, if I did that I would have holes in all my walls, from ramming my head through it....

12. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I guess it does take a certain temperment to be able to read through that stuff. That and I know when to stop.

13. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Heck, I have been invited to the Inauguration because of those things I sign up for. That and I was invited to go to Chitcago for election day. Of course they want a donation of $5 to be entered into the pool, but it was still an invitation....

I declined.

14. vincent

vincent New Member

Ditto...renewed my membership 8 months early, cut another check to the GOA today...Go get 'em boys!!!

15. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i got the same email a couple of months ago. sent a reply back to them, saying i was a member of the NRA and felt their arguments were flawed and the NRA was most definately not on the ropes like they thought. also informed them i would send $500 to the NRA before i sent them even $5.

guess what? they haven't sent me anymore emails. i am confused as to why that is!

16. charlesmar

charlesmar New Member

What is goa? Is it like NRA? Forgive my ignorance,, new to getting involved but damn if I stand and get obamas crap ramrodded down my throat.

17. Kalash1138

Kalash1138 New Member

Here ya go: defend your Rights!
    http://gunowners.org/