Mouse kill...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Apr 21, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Now I have a very,very clean house...But I guess not when it comes to mice...I'm setting here on the computer and down by the dog food bowl,I see something move...Two mice are steeling dry dog food out of the food bowl and running across the floor to the stove...I guess their going to warm-up the food ..just kidding..So like a dummy I tell my Girlfriend,and you now what happens next...TOTAL-FREAK-OUT....YELLING-SCREAMING...I said I get the traps out and kill them...OW..MY...GOD...You would think the world was ending...Well last night ...BANG..BANG..in the middle of the night...She said good no more mice...Dummy me opened my big mouth,Well if theres two there's probably more...OW..GOD...HERE WE GO AGAIN....So I put more penutbutter on some new traps and will see what happens tonight....Did anybody feel the world stop turning becouse I had two mice in my house...I live next to the woods..Big deep woods,your going to get mice in the winter...So if you feel the earth..STOP-TURNING..tonight you know why....Me and my BIG-MOUTH......:rolleyes:

2. doctherock

doctherock New Member

I caught three dumbass warf rats in one trap one night. Baited with peanut butter and snap. They drug that damned trap around for about 2 minutes then stopped. Caught their buddy in a grain bucket. Cut a hole in the top and set the trap just under the grain, little bastard spilled the grain after it snapped his head off. Good times.

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

There was another earthquake in Japan today! Now they know who to blame!! :D

4. buckhuntr

buckhuntr Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm not quite sure my wife has thought about that aspect of living in the woods. :eek::rolleyes:

5. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Why don't you just shoot them with a Mouse Gun?

6. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Oh CA you are good.

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Thank yew, thank yew very much. :D

8. fireguy

fireguy New Member

He'll be here every week. 4 shows a day. At least.

Ive been trying to catch a mouse at work since last December. I put out poison, traps, a really stern memo, nothing works. I did catch his lackeys, but the main mouse still scurries about in the corner of my eye a couple of times a week.

9. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

You need peanut butter, crumbled bacon, a clay pigeon launcher, a 20 g, and some 7 1/2 shot.

Smear the arm of the thrower with Peanut Butter, sprinkle on crumbled bacon, cock thrower. When Mickey shows up for lunch, load the 20, and PULL!

And there ain't no mousies around here..........

001.jpg

10. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I actually stepped on a mouse the other day. I was getting out of a hot tub, bare foot and felt something warm and soft .....a mouse. Bad day for the mouse.

11. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

Not a major problem here. I have an a$$hole Tom cat that I let get undet the house and I havn't seen a single mouse or rat since then. Except for the tails and snouts he leaves at the back pourch. He also leaves alot of near total eaten up birds in the yards. Kind of like watching a Nat Geo show at times with a scaled down lyon. He's a murderous little bastard.

12. jayguy

jayguy New Member

I have 5 cats so I dont have much for mice by they did get a rat a month ago

13. Eric0424

Eric0424 New Member

Had a cat that liked to pull the heads off of squirrels, I have no idea what he did with the heads, but the rest would be left in the back yard. He also assassinated three Blue Jays over the course of a week several years ago. The Blue Jays learned to quit taunting him, the squirrels never quite got it.

14. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

Squirrels at times are ballsey little basterds and sometimes to their demise.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  15. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

And for the dog lover's, a Yorkie was specifically bred to be a mouser.

16. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Varmint hunting is awesome.

17. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

How I became a good shot.

I would put some bread with peanut butter on it by the hole at the back of the house. I would then walk back about 15 or 20 ' and set up behind a box with my red ryder and wait. I killed 30+ in one day. Before you all freak out. We lived out in the country and had mice all over outside. By the time i got rid of the red ryder I could head shot them suckers with it while running to the bread.

18. orangello

orangello New Member

Knew this goofball who moved to Memphis with no money and a crappy job lined up. He had a seriously crappy, hood apartment/room with no TV and walls too thin to enjoy loud music. For entertainment this guy would play with his BB pistol, but eventually the beer cans weren't cutting it as targets. He was also having trouble with mice knocking over the cans and making racket in the night. He decided to up the ante by using the mice as targets by waiting for the noises as he sat in the dark with his BB pistol.

19. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

No mouse last night...But something cleaned the peanut butter off the trap....I'll try again tonight.....

20. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I did that with wasp and water bowls with my Red Ryder as a kid.