Firearms Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Mountain, how's that trespassing situatin working out for you? Any update on the matter? Curious.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Very good.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
kryptar19 said:
Damn kids and their music...

I hope you, or a very well placed hole covered with sticks and leaves catches them.
Then picture to share...... So we can lol..... Then mock them..... Ha!

·
Banned
1,903 Posts
I am sitting in class where 2 16 year olds are hitting each other with plastic bottles calling each other f*ckers.

What the hell happened to arm wrestling or trashketball??

Glad they arent bugging you for now

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
ineverFTF said:
I am sitting in class where 2 16 year olds are hitting each other with plastic bottles calling each other f*ckers.

What the hell happened to arm wrestling or trashketball??

Glad they arent bugging you for now
If your sitting in class. Why are you on your phone? ZG would take that damn phone from you. Pay attention in class, don't be like the 2 idiots hitting each other.;)

·
Banned
1,903 Posts
I am on a computer, i have had permission to do this.
Unlike the "gentleman" abusing each other i have finished my work and then some.

·
Banned
1,903 Posts
Fathead00 said:
If your sitting in class. Why are you on your phone? ZG would take that damn phone from you. Pay attention in class, don't be like the 2 idiots hitting each other.;)
Tell ZG to come and get it :p

·
Premium Member
9,661 Posts
Trust me, there were dumb a**es 15 years ago when I was in school too.

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
ineverFTF said:
I am on a computer, i have had permission to do this.
Unlike the "gentleman" abusing each other i have finished my work and then some.
So you are saying your school allows you to be on a FIREARMS forum, really? So does your school let teachers carry too?;). Sorry for jumping the thread about school.:)

·
Banned
1,903 Posts
Fathead00 said:
So you are saying your school allows you to be on a FIREARMS forum, really? So does your school let teachers carry too?;). Sorry for jumping the thread about school.:)
Lol my teachers cant carry, i think you knew that one.
And yes, my school actually lets me on the forum if i am done with my work for that class

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
When I was in high school, I always got on FTF during lunch, or our break period. Never had a problem. :D

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Um.....03'-07'.......

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Yeah but I don't feel old,........................as long as I set real still and don't try to get up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts