Motorcycle Carry

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Rick1967, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

How many of you guys and girls ride? Do you carry when you ride? How?

My Wife gave me a riding jacket that has vents in the front and back. There is a huge sippered flap on each side on the front. When you unzip the front there are a bunch of small pockets. Guns fit just like holsters.

When I park and go somewhere I am not allowed to carry I lock it up in a bag on the back. I have a leather bag that is strapped down to my luggage rack. I drilled two small holes in the bottom. I ran a gun lock through the holes and around the rack. There is a lock box attached to the lock with a huge pad lock on it. From the outside you would never guess there was a gun in there. And you would have a heck of a time getting it off without dissasembling the bike.

2. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

The lock box idea is an interesting idea. I carry strong side cross-drawl IWB @1 or 2 o'clock (ambidextrous), or in a single shoulder sling tactical gear carry bag.

I have not encountered are ventured anywhere on my bike here in Okieland that I was not allowed to carry....yet. :cool:

Jack

3. SR9

SR9 New Member

I ride and carry in my front pocket. If I cannot bring it where I am going I take the car.