Mother's day...plans...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by LONGHAIR, Apr 26, 2011.

1. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

My Brothers & Sisters are trying to come up with something new for Mother's day...Going-out to eat every year is starting to get old...I say BBQ at someones house instead...Can't think of anything else that sounds really differen't to do..Any idea's???...Remember this is mom and she's not into alot of outdoor thing like the roller coaster at six flags!!!...ha..ha..

2. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

So..... I guess a couple of rounds of sporting clays, or 9 holes of golf is out of the question?

Don't know your Mom, or what she likes, but you are in St Louis- how about....Riverboat Cruises in St. Louis | eHow.com

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Not a bad idea...If the river goes down in time for Mothers Day....Everything is flooding...

4. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Where do you go to eat?

Is there any way you can make the reservations, get to Kinko's and have placemats (paper of course-can be standard sized paper) printed up with a pic from the days of old or even diffferent pics for the number of people? You know, the family...her legacy...the matriarch. One of your sibs has to meet you at the restaurant because of something. The sib gets there early, claims your reservation and places the placemats on the table (of course, letting the Maitre'd in on this) and maybe a bouquet of her favorite spring flower. Just off the top of my head.

Baby pics of each of you and let her name the seating order. Her seat, all of you.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011