Mother Saves Family from Being Slaughtered

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by levelcross, Apr 20, 2012.

1. levelcross

levelcross New Member

2. Jkl-28

Jkl-28 New Member

Wow that really sucks, I do not wish that on anyone, having to shoot someone that close t you would be horrible.... Now I am glad that she was able to do it and save her self and her family!
    Guys like her husband piss me off!, they are a waste of life and give American gun owners a bad rep.

3. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

That's a shame. At least he was white so we won't have to lynch her. :rolleyes:

4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

We had to read this in a UK news release???

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

No reason for Sharpton to stir the pot, "...what is you to do..."?

[​IMG]

Yea and did you notice the news-float was three years?

You do know that a gun story with a positive outcome will never get through our lamestream media's liberal bias filter, right?

6. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Yeah, I guess it didn't have enough race card appeal or detrimental effect of owning a gun. I found it on a link to a link buried under the third page of a Kardashian sighting.:rolleyes:

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Now that's humor right there!

8. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

Wow!! Good for her, horrible thing to happen though. What is with the people in Florida, must be something in our water.

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

We're role-models for Californacationites! :p (Oh yea, and the guy that gets his salsa from NYC.)

10. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

NEW YORK CITY!!!
    HA, I miss those commercials sometimes. But now I have the 'Blazing Saddles' campfire/fart scene in my head, lol.

11. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

It's a good thing they were both "honkies". But then in Florida that makes them minority types. So maybe they are protected. No, that can't be right, 'cuz Zimmerman is a Hispanic honky. Anyway, it's good she had the guts to stand up to "hubby" and protect her kids. By the way, I'm not a racist. I am equally opposed to whites having a vendetta against blacks and hispanics, as I am to blacks and hispanics having a vendetta against whites.
    A lot of cynical words, but at least in Florida a person still has the right to defend him/herself against being a victim of a violent crime.

12. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

How is it he had guns in the first place with his prior assault and drug charges?

13. Sideswipe

Sideswipe New Member

Don't be naive.

14. levelcross

levelcross New Member

I am sure he didn't hear the part about it being illegal for a felon to have a gun.

15. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

And nobody is gonna say anything about the fact that she had firearms in the house with a felon? I'm glad she was able to save her family but they are clearly both criminals and shouldn't have guns but nothing is said at all because he wasn't black? I just don't understand what is going on with the gun laws and when people are or are not prosecuted these days. It's madness.
    So does that mean that she purchased firearms for her felon husband?
    From what I'm seeing the headline for the paper should have been something along the linear of straw purchaser shoots her felon husband for threatening family with illegal guns she purchased.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  16. m72law

m72law New Member

a felon in possession of a firearm isnt that serious around here...''N.C.'' i knew of a guy a while back that was pulled over,DUI.. he had stolen guns in the car with him,drugs- lortab pills (schedule 2 NARCS) without prescription,no driver license & he was a convicted felon on probation for grand larceny-he got a slap on the wrist,& 24months probation:confused: less than a year later same p.o.s. gets busted for DWLR (driving while license revoked) & failure to report tagged game,guess what the scumbags gets? 12 more months of probation:eek: what the hell is going on here?????:mad:

17. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is confused on the state of things.

18. m72law

m72law New Member

I know this country/state is broke...thats still no reason to let scum go free.All we need to do is make a few ''cheap'' inhumane examples out of some of the criminals.I'll bet things would change pretty dang quick & for the better,fast!:D

19. towboater

towboater Active Member

put em in the stockade.