Mossberg tactical .22 715

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by tjacobson, Jan 30, 2012.

1. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

Yea, my 8 year old talked me into it. I traded a model 600 .222 Remington for a Glock 22 and had some cash left over (had to go to the ATM too). We decked it out with a light, lazer, red dot, forward grip, sling and bipod. It came with (3) 25 round clips. It's fun, shoots as fast as you can pull but, I have never heard anything about them.
    Does anyone have one? Anyone like or dislike?

2. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

No one has an opinion on this rifle?

3. northhike

northhike New Member

Wish you were my dad. ;) Don't think you need an opinion....just a fatter wallet. :D

4. northhike

northhike New Member

This guy has an opinion: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oGtUAFafPo[/ame]

5. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

It jams way too much. I'm playing with the ears on the clips to get a smooth shell slide but it's really getting to be a hassle.

6. scottux

scottux New Member

I just bought one of these with the 25 round magazine and it jammed every 2nd or 3rd round. The problem is definitely the clip. Mine had one side of the top a bit longer than the other, there was a little nib of extra metal there. Once I filed it down lightly to get both sides even, it has now shot 200 rounds (CCI, and a few various Remington cartridges) without jamming ONCE. I didn't even have to file much, but it was just enough to cause FTEs.