Firearms Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
I've used a stick before I found on the ground. Put a plug from an 870 into an 1100, got in a hurry and didn't check for mag capacity. Got to the dove field and put a stick in the mag.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 88's are kinda weird. I found some " fits all" plugs at brownells but a couple reviewers say they don't fit in 5 round mags, which the 88 has. Goose season is a long time from now, so ill try the # 2 pencil. Thanks guys.

·
Banned
6,618 Posts
I spent 2 weeks in NY to race horses. There are few places I would rather be than on the backside of a racetrack. After about 3 days I could not wait to get back to New Orleans. I met some nice people at Aqueduct but Queens sux. When the van pulled up to take the horses and I back home I couldn't wait to get in.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
John_Deer said:
I spent 2 weeks in NY to race horses. There are few places I would rather be than on the backside of a racetrack. After about 3 days I could not wait to get back to New Orleans. I met some nice people at Aqueduct but Queens sux. When the van pulled up to take the horses and I back home I couldn't wait to get in.
Yeah, I dislike the city. About three hundred miles north near the Canadian border is some nice country. It's like a whole different place where I grew up.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
RustyShackleford101 said:
Yeah, I dislike the city. About three hundred miles north near the Canadian border is some nice country. It's like a whole different place where I grew up.
Yea a lot of a$$holes in the city. It's too bad then when people think New York they only think about the rotten apple

1 - 17 of 17 Posts