Mossberg ATR100 Trigger

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing Forum' started by m_allison71, Sep 20, 2007.

1. m_allison71

m_allison71 New Member

Hello Everyone. My name is Mike and I have a question for anyone that knows. A buddy of mine bought a Mossberg ATR100. It has a trigger that is possibly the worst I have ever pulled. He is wondering if there is a way to smooth and lighten this trigger or is he just stuck with it?

Thanks for any help.

Mike

2. 300wsman

300wsman New Member

Hi Mike, I bought one for my son, very nice trigger on it. Idid lighten it up a bit on a stone. You will have to take a look at it and c what you can do.

3. Kawabuggy

Kawabuggy New Member

You can easily modify the trigger to be exactly what you want it to be. I have mine down to a 3 lb. pull, and ZERO pre-travel, and ZERO creep. I put my finger on the trigger, apply light pressure and at the first sign of movement--BANG!

It is VERY easy to do. The last one I did I took pictures of each step so that one day I can do a write up.

You can contact me if you would like and I will share with you what you can do.

4. Baron58

Baron58 New Member

Mossberg ATR 100 trigger

I also would be interested in getting any information on how to improve the trigger on my ATR 100 trigger. Its currently at about 9 pounds. THANKS!

5. kred62

kred62 New Member

Kawa buggy I may have already sent you a request last night , regarding the ATR100 trigger and trying to modify. If you posted instructions and pics could you direct me to it or can you help me out thank you Kred62