Firearms Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, amid the "tactical" craze, I decided to pick one of these up. It's a nice enough little unit. I like it, but I'm still wondering if I shouldn't have picked up another 10/22. Time will tell. I've put about 200 rounds though it so far and it shoots great. It looks nice, feels ok. Breaking it down is a huge PITA, but hopefully that won't have to be done too often.

Here's some pictures...

Well, not a great picture. I need to take some more.
Anyway, anyone else have any experience with these? How do you like it? I wish there was a way to improve the mag release, but for what it is, it's not a bad deal. $280, but I've seen them a little cheaper since I picked it up...

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Well, amid the "tactical" craze, I decided to pick one of these up. It's a nice enough little unit. I like it, but I'm still wondering if I shouldn't have picked up another 10/22. Time will tell. I've put about 200 rounds though it so far and it shoots great. It looks nice, feels ok. Breaking it down is a huge PITA, but hopefully that won't have to be done too often.

Here's some pictures...

Well, not a great picture. I need to take some more.
Anyway, anyone else have any experience with these? How do you like it? I wish there was a way to improve the mag release, but for what it is, it's not a bad deal. $280, but I've seen them a little cheaper since I picked it up...
My mother in law got one for Christmas. I'll have to ask her how she likes it. I bought my wife the S&W15-22. $280 is a pretty good price, as most sell it for $325 but I've seen it as high as $379 recently. I think $299 was the lowest i'd seen prior. I had though about buying one solely on the price point, but after handling one I just wasn't found of it. In comparison to the 15-22 S&W it seemed kinda cheap. (no offense of course, as that wasn't a shooting impression just a handling one)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts