Mossberg 715T Tactical Semi-Auto Rifles

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by RedneckRazkal, Apr 2, 2013.

1. RedneckRazkal

RedneckRazkal New Member

Hey everyone. I'm looking at buying myself a cheap affordable tactical 22. I'm just thinking for target and gofer shooting any thoughts on the Mossberg 715T Tactical Semi-Auto Rifles

2. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013

3. gilfo

gilfo Member

I like mine and would recommend it. Only problem is getting the 25rd mags.
    Hopefully this madness will end and you can get them for a more reasonable price the the outragious prices they are asking if you find them at all.

4. RedneckRazkal

RedneckRazkal New Member

Ok thanks. I saw it at cabalas and it comes with a 25 round mag. Do you have problems with it jamming?

5. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

Loading the magazine can be a pain, but mine has not jammed.

6. JoeTho

JoeTho New Member

I purchased one a week ago.mine came withthe 10 round magazine. I mounted a Nikon P-22 on it and took it straight tothe range that day.zeroing the scope was easy. I onlyfired 50 rounds and I did have one failure to feed. I cleared it and finished the rest of the magazine. I used range ammo that came in a plastic bag, so I dont know what type of ammo I used.

7. jharris59

jharris59 New Member

I've got a 715T. My only complaint is that the fit of the magazines is a bit loose and the mag release is not smooth. If I was buying one today I'd go with the S&W 15-22. Costs more but more rugged