Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here's mine. Just picked it up yesterday. Took it right out of the box and had my wife snap a pic.
It's a combo pack. 18" and 28" barrels. Good price too, $400. New. Now I just need some accessories.

image-401499142.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
Should have gone with the Remington 870 express. Lol. Just kidding. Congrats on the new shotgun. Hope it's enjoyable for u.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Zamzow said:
Should have gone with the Remington 870 express. Lol. Just kidding. Congrats on the new shotgun. Hope it's enjoyable for u.
Thanks. I needed somethin before its too late. And it was inexpensive. Can't go wrong.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I know right soon it might to late for everyone. Hope to Jesus it will never happen. Good hunting and safe protection. Any shotgun is a good shotgun in my eyes. I'm sure some will disagree.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Zamzow said:
I know right soon it might to late for everyone. Hope to Jesus it will never happen. Good hunting and safe protection. Any shotgun is a good shotgun in my eyes. I'm sure some will disagree.
Someone somewhere. If it works properly and protects my home and family, I'll take it!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Dude. I just found this thing in my mag tube. Wtf is it?

View attachment 82852
if you bird hunt, law states you can only have two shells in the mag tube. it has to have plug (limit rod) to be legal. if you ever go bird hunting and get checked out by the game warden, that plug had better be in the gun or the fines will be very stiff and possible confiscation of your gun.

keep it just in case you decide to use if for hunting.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts