Mossberg 500 accessories

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by opsshadowninja, Aug 29, 2012.

1. opsshadowninja

opsshadowninja New Member

Ey anybody know where to buy one of those tactical slides for a pump mossberg 500? I saw a tactical model on YouTube and my next project is decking my pump out to make it as awesome as the one I saw. Oh and any suggestions on style, products, functionality,pictures of your own projects, ect. Are more than welcome. Lol thanks y'all

2. opsshadowninja

By " tactical" I mean with a rail system by the way.

3. opsshadowninja

This is what I'm starting with.

Attached Files:

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Any of these trip your trigger? All are common and pretty easy to install.

This bottom picture on the other hand is about as useless as one can get, but it's a zombie edition thing, so, you know... LOL

Attached Files:

5. opsshadowninja

Oh yeah I kno. Lol thanks

6. opsshadowninja

Ok, here's my wish list shofar: a Blackhawk knoxx power pack cheek piece, tacstar side saddle, Mesa tactical picatinny scope mount for mossberg 500, ergo 3 rail shotgun forend, magpul mag 411 afg angled foregrip, ergo sure stop tactical rail handstop, Utac tactical micro compact mini open reflex red dot sight w/ integral weaver-picatinny mount.
    I'm already at 300 bucks approximately. I'm still looking for a reasonably priced, reliable, tactical flashlight. I don't want one that's going to stick out too far so the sleeker the better. Anyone have any products in mind?

7. BrooklynFaTs

BrooklynFaTs New Member

Hay ninja cheaper then dirt sells the ( warhammer ) its a rail system for the 500 ,they only make it for the 500 and the 870 ,it looks sick,wish I could get it for my 870 ,but its already hooked up,check it out ,the warhammer

8. opsshadowninja

Ya I checked it out. It looks cool. U think it would replace the heat shield I have on my gun now? Thanks for the suggestion Brooklyn

9. BrooklynFaTs

BrooklynFaTs New Member

Ninja the warhammer is big I think its like 20 inches long ,it locks in with the pins on the reciever and it goes along the top of the gun and down the barrel

10. opsshadowninja

Just finished the new paint job

Attached Files:

11. BrooklynFaTs

BrooklynFaTs New Member

Ninja that warhammer would be nasty on that gun

12. opsshadowninja

Oh yea it would. Lol ya I'm Savin up my money rt now so I can order everything at one time n hopefully get it all in about the same time

13. BrooklynFaTs

BrooklynFaTs New Member

Post a pic when you got everything hope you get the warhammer

14. ss33204

ss33204 New Member

Here is my mossberg 500 jic2. Having a lot of fun customizing this one, tacstar side saddle and pressure light. Also ATI top fold stock to replace the pistol grip.

Attached Files:

15. BrooklynFaTs

BrooklynFaTs New Member

Hey ss I like the gun that top folding stock sucks, I had the same problem with mine,i see it dont sit flush with the top of the gun,i had called them up about that,and they say thats how it is,you should look into the side folding stock from ati gunstocks,but still love the gun

16. GaryGlock

GaryGlock New Member

Before
    ForumRunner_20120924_010758.jpg

And after!
    ForumRunner_20120924_010721.jpg

This is how I bought it, this is how its staying. Actually the more I shoot it the more I'm considering putting a normal stock on it. I love to shoot it but the PG just beats the crap out of you. Before you to crazy with diffrent folding stocks an what not, shoot it a bunch make sure that's the route you wanna go.

17. ss33204

ss33204 New Member

Actually the issue is not with the stock it's because it hits my side saddle, I prefer the side saddle on the gun itself not the stock. Stock works normally without side saddle. A little long for people with short arms but for myself it fits perfect, I know it's just a cheap stock but I like it. Not too hard on the shoulder either.

18. BrooklynFaTs

BrooklynFaTs New Member

If you like the stock the do a little triming its just plastic