Mossberg 37202

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by jgand72, Jan 5, 2011.

1. jgand72

jgand72 New Member

So I was thinking, after I bank a little more money (and start shooting a little better :confused:), maybe I'll pick up a "tactical" .22. I saw the Mossberg 37202 goes for under 250$ shipped, and I really don't want to spend too much on another .22 as I want to move up in caliber maybe this summer. Anyway, does anyone have any experience with this rifle? Worth the money?

2. therhino

therhino New Member

I'm no expert, but the short Google searching I did isn't showing very good reviews of the model. Folks that have handled it say it feel "cheap" and "cheesy".
    Seems like it's a dressed up Mossberg 702 Plinkster, like a Ruger 10/22 can be dressed up in pic rails and such.

3. jgand72

jgand72 New Member

Yea, I did a google search as well, and I didn't find many reviews. Some say its good but not great, others say it's cheesy as you said. I was just hoping someone here may have shot it. Thanks though:cool:

4. monet61

monet61 New Member

Mossberg

Hello;

As I said in another thread, I got one for xmas. It IS plastic,(including the sights) but I find it fun to shoot. Some guys just won't be able to stand the "feel" of it, but if you are looking for an inexpensive, fun to shoot, different looking 22, I recommend it.