mosin snipers being destroyed!

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by primer1, Jun 28, 2012.

1. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

While thumbing through a magazine, I came across Mitchell's ad selling original mosin 91/30 pi rifles. They stated "these historic rifles ate being destroyed under pressure from the u.n." What a bunch of crap. It's one more reason not to like the u.n.

Attached Files:

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

The UN can go to hell. :mad:

If they ever come over here, and try to physically take my guns away, they better be right with god, because I intend to send them to him.

3. flyspooky

flyspooky New Member

Saw that ad too. Don't know the truth one way or the other, but i do know Mitchell's Mausers has been called out repeatedly in the past for deceptive marketing and other unscrupulous sales practices (selling refinished Yugo M24 Mausers as original K98s, etc
    )

4. primer1

Didn't know that fly. I was wondering why an old bolt action was being destroyed with all the black market full auto AK rifles...

5. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

Anything Mitchells prints is BS. Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, none of them would as they are easy $$$$

6. tiberius10721

tiberius10721 New Member

I agree there is no way these guns are being destroyed there is way to much money to be made by selling surplus arms.

7. primer1

It didn't make sense to me, but lots of crap like that doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't put it past the u.n. because of the "threat" it puts on the powers that be with those evil weapons in the hands of citizens.

8. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Classic "going out of business " sale,,, got a local furniture store that's been going out of business for atleast 10 years, , I'll never buy ANYTHING from them.

9. primer1

Yea, I went past one near me two days ago. DO THEY SCREAM THE ENTIRE COMMERCIAL? At least they didn't have those tall blow up people that flap around in the air like the used car lot.

10. gandog56

gandog56 New Member

11. windwalker_2012au

windwalker_2012au New Member

if a country is destroying good guns then you can bet that the UN is in it some where, they are past there use by date the UN is an evil bunch of money grabbers that threaten countrys with trade sanctions if they dont do there biding.
    Bernie