More Trooper pix

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by NGIB, Oct 28, 2009.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

My ebay stocks arrived so I put a set of finger groove combat grips on the blue 4 inch and put the large zebrawood on the 6 incher. I have a set of Pach's for both and this is what they'll when I'm shooting them - wood is great for pix though...

Attached Files:

2. OC357

OC357 New Member

I really like that zebra wood pattern. Actually, I like all wood stocks. They are all beautiful and unique.

But that said, I use Houge grips on the one python I use all the time as it feels better when I shoot it. The walnut grips stay in the box.

Really nice Colts.

That's just me.

OC

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Although I am not a fan of wood stocks I do appreciate the beauty of them. Those are some nice looking ones, especially the zebra wood. Kudos sir, kudos. :)

4. NGIB

NGIB New Member

As I've said before, the pretty wood stocks are for pictures. I prefer Pachmayr's for shooting as they actually cover the backstrap and make the gun much more comfortable to shoot...

5. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

That 4" Trooper is beautiful! Lovely gun. I wish Colt was still making them.

6. BCOWANWHEELS

BCOWANWHEELS New Member

looks just like my peacekeeper only yours is 4" bbl and all purdy.....
    nice....

7. acountryboy19

acountryboy19 New Member

i like. thoes are two goos looking guns

8. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Thanks. Ordered a holster and some speedloaders today. I'll be using the 4 incher in some upcoming ICORE events...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009