More propaganda to the British people from the BBC

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by RemFire, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RemFire

RemFire New Member

I'm not sure if you guys will see it but the British Brainwashing Corporation are doing a program called "America's Gun Addiction" . It will be our TV tonight and repeated several times again.

Just a heads up anyway, you might want to see what they have to say about you but be warned, we're expecting it to be very biased (you only need to see what they've called it).

Full program here,
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKu4XhvPkF8[/ame]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  2. opaww

opaww New Member

As much as I wish my British Brothers and Sisters had the same rights to own and use guns as we do here in the U.S.A. I don't put much store in what the BBC has to say.

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Guess we were right in leaving Britain. Lol

4. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

I don't give a damn what the British, or anyone else thinks about my "gun addiction"

5. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Last I looked, the Brits don't get a vote on out goings on here across the pond.
    One (Former) Brit who get's it: http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/iain-harrison/

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

The BBC should
    (a) remember how dangerous it is to mess with an addict-
    (b) remember that the American value of their opinion was decided the last time in 1812
    (c) Apologize for the firearms DONATED by private, American gun owners to arm the Home Guard in WW 2. Seems there was shortage at the time.

In the meantime, what is it like there on the Isle?

7. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

*head desk* When will anti gunners ever learn? I mean honestly.

8. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

When push comes to shove, the question is...Who has the guns?

9. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

I got mine!

10. nosaj

nosaj New Member

My name is Nosaj....and i am an addict.

11. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

Those that had a pair came here a long time ago. What's left is a bunch of folks who come from generations of sheep under a monarchy.

And their food sux BIG TIME!

(I am a Brit descendant and proud,,,,,,that we left!)

image-63049101.jpg

12. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

The British can bring their red coats over here and kiss my red blooded ...... :D

I find it so hard to support my addiction. I would say it would be much easier in two months when I start pulling in a real paycheck, but I'm also getting a wife then, so I will undoubtedly be more lacking in the firearms fund than I am now.

13. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

The food does suck in England. London is getting worse with crime. I watch Sky news and they talk about gunless murders all the time. People are scared an you can go to jail protecting yourself. There was a crazy guy who went on a rampage and killed some people with a Glock and hand grenades. Two female cops were also ambushed by this guy. They had no guns.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  14. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Tell them how upset you are with this program by... watching it and increasing their viewership???:confused: :D

15. bsdavis4296

bsdavis4296 New Member

Still laughing!!!!

16. lfcshooter

lfcshooter New Member

I hate the very fact we have to pay a tv license to keep this state run and biased channel afloat whilst they broadcast utter mind numbing sh!te

17. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Good point, I was thinking it was a privately funded channel like most of the ones in the US.

18. RemFire

RemFire New Member

Don't. We haven't for about the last 20 years, and every month since we have received a final warning letter which we file straight in the bin.

This is for a property we own but its not even occupied, and they don't seem to know that even though we told them about 100 times.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  19. richone

richone New Member

no, the question is who has the most atomic bombs and how many are left over after the first 20 or thirty blasts .

20. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

"Hi Nosaj!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.