More Illinoise Idiocy

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by JonM, Feb 21, 2012.

1. JonM

JonM Moderator

if your trying to tax causes of violence wouldnt it be wiser to tax registered democrats for enacting gun control laws??

2. trip286

trip286 New Member

It's not a very high tax, but I have to agree with Cane. Not to mention the fact that it's unfair as hell, and if not illegal then it should be.

It's completely ridiculous. Gotta hate libs. I feel dumber everytime I hear something some idiot lib says, and I really can't afford to be losing brain cells at this rate...

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I propose a tax on alcohol and gasoline. Drunk drivers cause MUCH more damage than firearms. Oh, but not all drinkers get drunk, drive and kill or hurt people and not all divers drink. Kind of points out the absurdity of their argument. Not that they give a rat's azz about seeming absurd. Just another back door way to ban guns. Screw them!

4. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

We already have that LOL. Only the tax dollars do not go towards hospitals or rehab programs, instead they go into the pockets of the politicians.

5. Gert999

Gert999 New Member

Maybe instead of taxing honest gun owners they can just slap more fines on the idoits that commet the crime. if they commit violence they should have to pay not us, put the extra fines specificaly towards the truama centers they are filling up

6. PSYCHOFREAK3

PSYCHOFREAK3 New Member

Makes me glad I have a reloading setup, just makes me wonder if they want to tax components or complete rounds? Either way I need to move north asap.

7. trip286

trip286 New Member

You wanna just write them a letter with all the things that would piss you off? Don't give them ideas man! They do a pretty good job of acting like idiots on their own! :)