More Hoplophobic Stupidity

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by CA357, Jun 17, 2010.

1. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

2. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Yeah my 5 year old son told me that he isnt allowed to go "bang bang" or any variation of gun sounds at school. Its stupidity gone insane. So much for playing soldier on the playground I guess. Oh, by the way, he goes to school on the Army Post I am currently stationed at. :rolleyes:
    I cant wait until I am President some day...

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I can't even put into words how ridiculous this has gotten. :(

4. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

Don't make me dictator....

5. Wheelspin

Wheelspin New Member

That is so f**king pathetic, and these are the people responsible for our children's education, we're doomed.

6. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Darwin Award winner here.

7. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Stupid should be painful...

[​IMG]

8. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

This sh!t has gone too far!!

As Lt. Gen. Reginald Centracchio said to the superintendent and principal, "The American soldier is armed. That's why they're called the armed forces," he said. "If you're going to portray it any other way, you miss the point."

9. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

I understand it gets a bit cold in RI, I can rest assured that the teacher, principal and superintendant will not have to worry about their ears getting cold, because they wear their A$$E$ AS A HAT!!.

10. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Heared a similar thing happening here with little kids using sticks or even pointing their fingers and going "bang". But on an Army base school? This is craziness on an Australasian scale I hadn't realised existed in the US. The scales have fallen from my eyes now, sorry guys :(

[​IMG]

Well the evil is just obvious :rolleyes:

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Maybe I am getting old, but I can't honestly see what is "offensive" about plastic, green, army men in 50:1 scale attached to a camoflauge hat.

What idiot sat down and said "Oh yeah, that is clearly offensive. We must ban it".

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Over?!?!

Attached Files:

12. orangello

orangello New Member

Another WONDERFUL application of a "zero tolerance policy" aka "stupidity shield". ZTP's are just an excuse for people, often educational administrators, to apply a broadstroked policy to one-and-all without being accountable for their own poor judgement.

I didn't know they made orange army men. I gotsta get me some of them. :)