Firearms Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retired
13,590 Posts
Are you saying that one of the esteemed elected officials of Illinois are out of touch with real life?

I wonder how many shooters in Chicago passed their background checks.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you saying that one of the esteemed elected officials of Illinois are out of touch with real life?

I wonder how many shooters in Chicago passed their background checks.
:rolleyes:
Probably none... But I bet they would do it if Dickie asked them to.

·
Registered
497 Posts
The NSSF newsletter just announced that the Mayor of Minneapolis and about 60 other mayors are threatening to boycott gun manufacturers by using the purchasing power of their police depts if the mfrs didn't go along with the sweeping gun reforms.

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
The NSSF newsletter just announced that the Mayor of Minneapolis and about 60 other mayors are threatening to boycott gun manufacturers by using the purchasing power of their police depts if the mfrs didn't go along with the sweeping gun reforms.

Hey that's an idea. Boycott.

Yeah, let the gun manufacturers boycott urban police depts. Like Ronnie Barrett did to Kommiefornia.:D:D

·
Premium Member
9,991 Posts
Liberal senators from IL depend on Chicago voters at re-election time. Many of those Chicago voters are convicted felons. Convicted felons vote for weak kneed apologists who are opposed to stiff sentences for violent crimes: Durbin is their man.

·
Retired
13,590 Posts
That's more firearms and ammo for us!

I wonder how many of those mayors are siding with Bloombiotch?

·
Registered
79 Posts
We all want to be safe and secure, but if we give up our liberty and freedom to have such, I guarantee you will end up with neither. Our forefathers knew that and that is why we were given something that spelled out the essence of what we should be and a prayer that we would fulfill the goal. At times we have and at times we haven't, but neither was because of all the additional laws that have been passed nor taxes that have been levied. Man, at his best, can only control himself. He cannot control others and all that have tried have failed.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Lmfao. How often do you think the departments service their weapons, nevermind replace them? Oh no don't boycott us we really need to sell you 10 ARs at a reduced cost every 20 years. Lol

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Dick Durbin is a waste of human skin!

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
I want a firearms company to send a mayor a letter similar to this.

Dear mayor,

We have similar ideals as you, so in keeping with the spirit of your wishes we have decided to send your police department only five round magazines in your next and all subsequent orders. Since it may be possible that criminals may eventually get old stock police equipment, this is a great way to keep high capacity magazines out of the hands of those who may do harm. If you truly think firearms are the cause it may be prudent to replace your ammunition order with blanks, that way criminals will have no chance of acquiring ammunition. Please, we are only attempting to do our part and remove some of the supply of firearms and ammunition from your streets, if there is anything further you want us to do, please ask.

·
Registered
878 Posts
how would that boycott even work, who will they get arms and ammo from in the meantime, overseas? china? I can't see the LEO's on the street going for that since its their lives at risk.

and I can't imagine that municipalities are the majority of the market share for arms manufacturers in this country, especially lately.

i'd say theres a good chance it is a poorly thought out bluff by this group of mayors, being they feel they're in a big upswing of emotion and momentum on their side.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts