More Government Interference.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by MarineDoc, Jun 17, 2012.

1. MarineDoc

MarineDoc New Member

How low will they go? More sneaky ways to attack 2nd Amendment rights.

More control over gun ranges in the Supper Nanny State, IL. Now they are using Public Health Laws to try to drive ranges out of business. More government BS.

“We're dealing with someone who views guns only in terms of their misuse,” this columnist wrote at the time. “Their protective benefits are not even considered in his advocacy for treating them as a public health issue.”

OSHA shooting range ruling points to agenda besides worker safetyy

2. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Government never ever cared for your health or healthy standards violated at gun ranges. Stand your ground Illinois.

3. therewolf

therewolf New Member

I guess nobody noticed that government thrives on interfering?:rolleyes:

4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

It is called bureaucracy. The main function of a bureaucracy is to perpetuate itself by writing regulations and then hiring more people to enforce the regulations. It grows or it dies. The EPA is a prime example. They have far exceeded their original mission and have taken on new "threats" so they can grow. The NRC regulated itself out of business by making it too costly to build and run a nuclear reactor. The NRC is still around but no wheres near its "Glory Days".

5. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

nobody in illinois that i know ever stands up for there rights. however i would do something but one person wont make a difference

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

one person can make a difference. a petition starts with one person. you can email or write letters. if people thought that one person can't make a difference, then they win will win by default because no one cared to even try and fight.

7. tomgodd

tomgodd Active Member

True! A few years back our sheriffs race was one by one vote.

8. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

No the truth is our country is becoming more like a Dictatorship!
    We better start voting responsibly before it is too late!
    NOVEMBER is just around the corner!
    God Bless America! And the true American Patriots! ;)

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

There is a group im sure you have heard of. Its called center for science in the public interest. It started as one guy in his mother's basement with a fax machine. He started faxing bogus scientific studies that dont exist to congressmen and senators. His first campaign was to ban the use of coconut oil in popcorn. Then he faxed bogus studies he created on the use of animal fats for deep frying and transfats were created then he got transfats banned. His following grew and grew the whole while.

The center for science in the public interest is a bogus lying group who make sht up to fit whatever cause they are running atm. There is no science being done only faxes and emails with stories made of whole lies in order to drive a political leftist agenda. But they are quoted continously in both conservative and liberal media. And the sad thing its still just basicly one fruitcaie with access to email and a fax and a very good imagination.

The desire to ban gun ranges for health reasons i can assure didnt come from the mind of any congressman it came from one guy somewhere in the public who decided no one else should be allowed to have fun.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  10. NativH

NativH New Member

I hear you. Fortunately, you, me, the other members of this forum, our spouses, kids and most all of my friends vote responsibly and conservatively (or perhaps moderately but certainly not "progressive"). Unfortunately, there are more and more "what you gonna do for me" types out there and those morons are pushed to vote by their keepers. Modern slavery and the idiots don't even get it. My household is getting more and more convinced that the day of reckoning is coming and it will most likely not be pretty.

So we get prepared to get out of the city and up to the hill country with ourselves, dogs, guns, food and clothing for a few month "wait it out" period just in case. I used to call people like us paranoid but now I realize that those folks were just preparing for the worst. Kinda like why I carry a 5" 1911 on my right hip all the time.

11. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

About 25 years ago the apple growers were coating their apples with Alar to make them shine. This same guy claimed Alar was poison. Apple and apple juice were pulled from public school menus all over the US. The US apple industry was devastated: It was all a lie, of course.

12. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

13. therewolf

therewolf New Member

You've got two choices:

1-Change the laws where you live.

2-Move to a state which is gun tolerant,

and vote. With your ballot and your

wallet...