More CCW articles by MSNBC

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Jo da Plumbr, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Utah and Florida out of state permits don't help non-residents with concealed carry because those non-resident states have reciprocity with Utah and Florida.

These individuals could just as easily have gotten a resident carry permit.

These slanted news stories permeate the liberal media and it is time to start hammering back!!

3. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

The left media will not change their tune - they worship the great spenders of our time! They will defend at all means!

Watch the first video from this link:

During a debate on MSNBC yesterday, David Shuster attempted to put author Kevin Jackson on the spot by challenging him to name one incident where Republicans had been similarly “attacked”.

“Name one, name one,” yapped Shuster.

Pro-Obamacare Thugs, Not Tea Party Activists, Are The Real Violent Extremists

4. Yunus

Yunus New Member

I'm not sure I understand what you mean specifically. I know I a Maryland resident can get a Utah permit and then cc in 28 states including all states that surrond MD but I still can't cc in MD.

Most states trust me more than my resident state does.

5. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

I have the same here in CA. CA is a may issue (but unlikely) state. And CA is non reciprocating with Utah.

I believe Delaware on the other hand is a may issue and does reciprocate. So if you live in Delaware and cannot get a Delaware CCW you can apply for CCW in Utah, a will issue state, then carry in Delaware.

6. RTMiller

RTMiller New Member

Wow, this is very interesting. It is practically impossible to get a permit in Delaware. You must have a very compelling reason or you are summarily rejected (DE says they are a May Issue state but in reality they are a Unlikely To Issue state).

Has anyone done this? I would love more info on this...

7. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Before spending any money on the Utah permit, check to see whether DE residents can use a non-resident permit for carry. While a visitor to DE can carry with a Utah permit, I'll bet residents cannot...

8. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

When I'm looking for information on local conditions, I usually start by asking the guys at my local gun shop and at the range. They almost always have the 411 or can point me in the right direction to find the answers I'm looking for.

9. RTMiller

RTMiller New Member

Yeah my thinking was leaning this way too.

Thanks. That is a good place to start.