montgomery ward Bolt action 22

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by dsmbanditfz6, Jan 9, 2012.

1. dsmbanditfz6

dsmbanditfz6 New Member

Hi guys, new here and I got a old montgomery ward 22 lr. Bolt action and it loads under the barrel. I got it from my grandfather and he is dead now and I can't seem to put it back together right. These weird two metal clips are driving me crazy. Has anyone done a write up on this?? Thanks!

2. dsmbanditfz6

dsmbanditfz6 New Member

Sorry. Wards western field model. 93M

3. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Most of these are Mossbergs. Problem is, there are about SIX different 93Ms. The basic 93M is a Mossberg 26- but that is a single shot. The other 93s have more numbers and letters after the 93M. Like 93M-213A, a Mossberg 75B, etc. Can you post EVERYTHING written on your rifle- and a photo would help.

4. dsmbanditfz6

dsmbanditfz6 New Member

NSorry I am using a phone uploads disabled but your right its a 93m. 496a. 22 s-i -lr I found its a mossberg 46 but can't find info on a build

The clips I was talking about are my avatar.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  5. jocro

jocro New Member

Try rimfire central...........they have a section on moss........lots of help there JOE

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

You can drop by the Mossberg thread on rimfire central (tell 'em C3 sent you) We need some full size pics to see what you have. Can't see a bloody thing in your avatar- not enuff pixels to blow up. Sorry-