Montana Opinions needed

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jesse17, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

I don't get the local news because I'm on Direct TV, but a guy at work keeps telling me about this company called American Private Police Force or something like that. Apparently they are going to run the new prison in Hardin, MT. but they are really just a mercenary for hire group.

My buddy told me they showed up in Harden with logos on their vehicles that say 'Hardin Police' how does running a prison give them the authority to pretend they are now city police.

Like I said, I haven't seen any of this, my buddy keeps telling me about it at work. I'm curious if any of you fellow Montanans (or anyone else) has heard about this, and what do you think about it?

2. subie-jeep

subie-jeep New Member

i'm 3 hrs away,if you pay for gas i'll go check it out for ya :)

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Sounds like and reads like a super duper mall ninja company. Check out the guy in all black next to a CGI chopper wielding duel non-matching pistols.

The site is registered threw godaddy.com So they are not a big company like they say they are. If your company is big they host their own web site.

American Private Police Force - Services

4. Route 66 Rambler

Route 66 Rambler New Member

The writing isn't especially professional. The phraseology is way over the top, like they're trying too hard to impress somebody. It sounds like something you'd read in a video game.