Money saving tip. Hunters Ed for CWP.

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by Aaronsc, Jul 26, 2012.

  1. Aaronsc

    Aaronsc New Member

    I don't know aboout other states, but here in Florida a hunter's education card qualifies as a cetificate of traing to get your CWP. The hunter's ed classes are completely free and cover everything from conservation and ethical hunting to the most important, firearms safety. The classes are two days long with the second day being spent at the gun range shooting various firearms.I used mine that I received 20 years ago with no problem.

    This is not a replacement for a solid firearms traing class, which one should alwalys try to attend if possible, but is a free alternative to the little 3 hour basic ccw classes that can range from $50-60.

    You should check your states requirements to see if this is a feasible option where you live.