Monday was alllllll....right !

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, Dec 1, 2020.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I had a doctors appointment Monday morning . I don't like normally like going cause most times , it's not good news . If,n it were the days of lore , "DON'T KILL ME , I'M JUST THE MESENGER"" , I'd have quite the collection of heads on my mantel by now .

Amazing as this is , nothing was found wrong ! NOTHING , AOK........! X-rays , lungs , head , neck , all OK ....! That,s a first pretty much in the last decade .........Wee-Haaaa......!

I been dancing and singing walking around the house all day ! :D With my exorcise program going better than I expected , still making progress , things are looking great ! I'm not do soft exorcize ether . Same old ten different things that I'd done in the past that got me where I wanted to be . Going on 69 feeling 40-ish , I feel the best I'd felt in years !

My prayer to all of you : MAY YOU ALL FEEL AS GOOD AS I DO....., it truly is a miracle , I don't know how else to explande it ! They say a cat has 9 lives , I'm going on 12..........:D May this rub of , pass it forward on you all and your's ...! :)

2. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Thats awesome. Keep on a rockin

Rifling82 and dango like this.

3. sheepdawg

sheepdawg Well-Known Member Supporter

The good Lord has sure blessed you.:)

dango, Rifling82 and locutus like this.
  4. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

Attitude's good for what ails you. Better'n a hand full of pills any day. I hope we all live to see "2020" in the rear view mirror.

dango and Rifling82 like this.
  5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Excellent news, Dango. Keep working at it.

6. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Damn you, Dango. I was betting on your demise before the end of the year. Of course, it is almost a month away, and there is always Covid. ;)

Great news! Glad to hear it. (even if I do lose $20.00)

7. AgedWarrior

AgedWarrior Well-Known Member

That is great! Very happy for ya!!

I have a follow up coming next month with an oncologist...hoping for continued good report...

dango and ellis36 like this.
  8. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I hope things turn good like they have for me . I was not expecting such good news at all . Miracals. do happen and I'm living proof !. With the deck stacked aainst. Trump so badly , he may vary well pull it off and be our two time Presdent !

AgedWarrior and ellis36 like this.
  9. boatme98

boatme98 Well-Known Member

dango likes this.