Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a doctors appointment Monday morning . I don't like normally like going cause most times , it's not good news . If,n it were the days of lore , "DON'T KILL ME , I'M JUST THE MESENGER"" , I'd have quite the collection of heads on my mantel by now .

Amazing as this is , nothing was found wrong ! NOTHING , AOK........! X-rays , lungs , head , neck , all OK ....! That,s a first pretty much in the last decade .........Wee-Haaaa......!

I been dancing and singing walking around the house all day ! :D With my exorcise program going better than I expected , still making progress , things are looking great ! I'm not do soft exorcize ether . Same old ten different things that I'd done in the past that got me where I wanted to be . Going on 69 feeling 40-ish , I feel the best I'd felt in years !

My prayer to all of you : MAY YOU ALL FEEL AS GOOD AS I DO....., it truly is a miracle , I don't know how else to explande it ! They say a cat has 9 lives , I'm going on 12..........:D May this rub of , pass it forward on you all and your's ...! :)

·
Administrator
34,185 Posts
Excellent news, Dango. Keep working at it.

·
Premium Member
11,829 Posts
Damn you, Dango. I was betting on your demise before the end of the year. Of course, it is almost a month away, and there is always Covid. ;)

Great news! Glad to hear it. (even if I do lose $20.00)

·
Premium Member
16,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope things turn good like they have for me . I was not expecting such good news at all . Miracals. do happen and I'm living proof !. With the deck stacked aainst. Trump so badly , he may vary well pull it off and be our two time Presdent !

·
Registered
8,855 Posts
I had a doctors appointment Monday morning . I don't like normally like going cause most times , it's not good news . If,n it were the days of lore , "DON'T KILL ME , I'M JUST THE MESENGER"" , I'd have quite the collection of heads on my mantel by now .

Amazing as this is , nothing was found wrong ! NOTHING , AOK........! X-rays , lungs , head , neck , all OK ....! That,s a first pretty much in the last decade .........Wee-Haaaa......!

I been dancing and singing walking around the house all day ! :D With my exorcise program going better than I expected , still making progress , things are looking great ! I'm not do soft exorcize ether . Same old ten different things that I'd done in the past that got me where I wanted to be . Going on 69 feeling 40-ish , I feel the best I'd felt in years !

Sorry but I don't believe the exorcism worked. I think you've still got the demons in you.:eek:
I say you need a good dunking, maybe a few. Then we'll start the trials by fire.:cool:
What do you think? You up for it?:)

My prayer to all of you : MAY YOU ALL FEEL AS GOOD AS I DO....., it truly is a miracle , I don't know how else to explande it ! They say a cat has 9 lives , I'm going on 12..........:D May this rub of , pass it forward on you all and your's ...! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts