Monday morning Blues.....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by willshoum, Sep 10, 2012.

1. willshoum

willshoum New Member

What say yee all, its monday. Are you glad or sad, lets here it. At least we know you are alive if have have something to post.......:eek: :)

2. JD1969

JD1969 New Member

Mondays are not so bad for me, I have them off.

3. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Weekends are never long enough. You just get to the point where you're really enjoying your time off, turn around and BAM, it's Monday morning... or is that Monday mourning...

4. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Yep alarm went off at 5:15 but I didn't make it out of bed until 6:15! I HATE MONDAYS!

5. trip286

trip286 New Member

Monday...
    I just pulled about 30 hours of overtime over the weekend. Today is a good Monday. Today, I return to my regularly scheduled programming...

6. Vincine

Vincine New Member

I remember when the work week used to have a hump, Wednesday. Then it was ‘downhill’. No more. Now the time is flying by so fast that to me that the work week is over just a day after it began. It’s like I only have two days in my life; SaturSunday and MTWTFriday. If I blink, I miss it.

7. tri70

tri70 New Member

I did not get out and do any shooting this weekend or reloading. I did have fun watching some hs football and coaching my son's football team Saturday morning for our 1st game. Listen and watched college football Saturday afternoon. Sunday went to church, then work on our van, replaced battery. Went to parents hose to pick up Dad's mower so the kids could mow. I need 1 more day off!

8. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Monday, ugh, first day of responsibility for the rest of the week. :D

9. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Time flys......

Man I hated alarm clocks, now I'm retired and don't need one I get up before the chickens do.....WTF.......:eek: :)

10. willshoum

willshoum New Member

The Gubment loves you.......;)

11. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

It's that internal alarm clock, when you get old you have to wake up early for fear of not waking up at all! :D

12. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I look forward to interviewing for a new job today.

In my field of work, when you work some weekends, there is no real "Monday". You just plan your life around one day off to the next day off.

13. willshoum

willshoum New Member

the one who talks for the trees.....

Good luck sweet thang......:eek: ;)

14. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I was raring to go this morning at 7, everyday that im making money is a good day. Im even gonna work some OT today if they let me

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  15. trip286

trip286 New Member

Good luck. Hope you get it.

16. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Glad I have a job ! Good luck WOC , give em hell. Tell them you will work the first week free. Never failed for me. Those damn capitolist robber barrons just can't lay off free labor. ;-)

17. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

Good luck! I hear ya. I don't have a real Monday either between working at AutoZone and my business, but I do get to sleep in till 0730 or 0800 :D

18. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Best of luck Winds. ;)

19. willshoum

willshoum New Member

A toast.....

From the White house, you see there is life without osammy......Proud to be A WORKING AMERICAN IN THE U.S., well i use to be.....Givem hell, I'm smiling for you......:)

20. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

I work 4 on/4 off, so my work week advances 1 day each week. This week Monday is my Thursday so I'm feeling pretty good. I'll feel a whole lot better at 15:30 tomorrow.
    By 17:00, I'll be renewing my aquaintance with Mr. Dewar. ;)