Mom in shocking U.K. child death unmasked

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by opaww, Aug 11, 2009.

1. opaww

opaww New Member

2. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Death would be too swift for these people involved, sickening.

3. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Despicable and unforgivable crime. Why does that word vigilante (disposal of garbage) instantly come to mind when I read this kind of stuff? :mad:

Jack

4. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Why would you waste money protecting someone like that. I say lay him in the streets naked and then let the people have at him.

5. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

Peel the skin off these worthless scumbags, and don't let them die...

6. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Whisky Tango Foxtrot is wrong with these people in the UK. Why in the world you protect some nazi scumbags like this. Because you know as well as I do that if the collect the stuff they are all about it and judging by the fact that the punched an infant in the face and broke his back makes me sick to my stomach. Just kill the muther effing scum sucking wast of air and be done with it. I am sorry child abuse will get your *** shot in my house. I don't care who you are.

7. opaww

opaww New Member

It is hard for me to talk about **** like this. It pisses me off to no end when slime do stuff like this to children. It makes me want to be the torturer of these *** wipes in hell, I would make them suffer for all eternity so much so that even heaven would hear their screams

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Opaww just as long as you let me have them for a few days.

I think renting a backhoe and burying them alive would be ok maybe.