Mom And Dad Shoot It Out With Multiple Kidnappers Daughter Held At Gunpoint

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by JYD, Jun 10, 2014.

1. JYD

JYD New Member

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Happy ending. That would make a fantastic five minute movie.

No offense and none taken

3. JYD

JYD New Member

now thats my type of family time...... wait...

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Mom needs more range time

5. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, one scumbag is worm food. The other is leaking and is charged with murder for the death of his bud. i like the million dollar bail the judge put on the surviving scumbag.

6. Vincine

Vincine New Member

If mom had hit her neighbor, would that charge also be added to the surviving suspect?

7. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

I just read about this on another site and laughed out loud!! Mom needs to work onher hand and eye coordination, but other than that, God Bless that family. they put two worthless scumbags out of commission, one permanently. :D

8. Franklin1995

Franklin1995 New Member

Luckily things worked out, but mom needs to be more careful if she ever has to shoot again. Another BG down, another example of a gun saving a life. I doubt you'll see this on the news though.

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

if it was a totally unintentional thing yes the surviving thug would be charged with stray bullets hitting innocent people. of course if its a libtard da then all bets are off as lots of judges and da's ignore the law if it doesnt fit their political agendas.

the "witness'" that did not cooperate with the police in the surviving goblin's prior murder investigation should be charged with aiding and abetting the current crime.

10. jimmiep

jimmiep New Member

I have a lot of discussions with folks who don't feel the need to carry or have a weapon. The excuse most of the time is I don't want my kids to play with a gun. My reply is what if someone is trying to hurt your child. This is exactly why parents need to harbor weapons with them. Your fists or the kitchen knife may not be enough to save your family from someone who is desperate. Learn to use a weapon and teach your kids to use and respect the gun and they won't play with it like a toy. Kids understand things when you take the time to teach them. Kids really can be responsible.

11. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

Great ending and one hell of a response by the parents. Funny how I’m reading about it but I’m also watching CNN and not hearing a thing about a story like this.

12. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Shoot - Good

Marksmanship - Needs Work

Glad it worked out for the family. :)

Tack

13. uanda

uanda New Member

Regardless of whether or not the mom would be charged with a crime for hitting an innocent, a multimillion $, several year long lawsuit would be virtually guaranteed, and she'd lose it, most likely, too.

14. phillip69

phillip69 New Member

Yep! 95% of the time.

Unfortunately that other 5% gets 'em killed. Not a good general statement.