MOE Handguard

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by AndyRexia, Dec 14, 2012.

1. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

I suppose this should go in the trade forum but oh well. I recently ordered rifle length MOE handguards in FDE. I ended up changing my mind and wanted black, but it had already shipped. I got it today and I'm wondering if anyone here wants them. I've gotten a lot from this site in the way of knowledge, advice, and know how so I want to give a little something back. If anyone wants these, please PM. Theyre free so just lemme know. I would live to trade someone that has a black set, but if not thats fine too.

Attached Files:

2. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Goto the ar15.com equipment exchange forums. There is a lot of traffic there and you should be able to find someone willing to exchange a black set for a fde.

3. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

BTW....FDE is muy secsi....I dunno, but I think it'll look rad in fde. I'm kinda bored with my black ones....

4. Quentin

Quentin New Member

My ARs are all black too. A little cream in the coffee might be nice. Nah, I like my black rifles!

5. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

My carbine is OD green. I have a complete lower with FDE furniture. I'm picking up my Spike's lower sunday which I plan to put black furniture on. I no longer need the FDE handguards. If anyone wants them or wants to trade, lemme know. :)

6. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

The spikes lower is going to get a dissipator upper which is why I ordered rifle length moe handguards. Changed my mind on the color though.

7. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

you never know Q.........variety is the spice of life! :rolleyes:

8. AndyRexia

AndyRexia New Member

Hoovco got the handguards