Mods, What is your expertise?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jpattersonnh, Apr 20, 2007.

1. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

2. Declaration Day

Declaration Day New Member Supporter

3. jpattersonnh

What do you like to play with? Any special hobbies?

4. jpattersonnh

Do you Hunt? Shoot in Comp?, Like to collect? Just curious. JP

5. Declaration Day

Hobbies? I'm a car nut and a gun nut. Other than that, I love watching the History Channel and reading educational magazines.

In real life I have two kids, own a Lawnservice company, and am a member of the Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia.

6. Declaration Day

In response to your last post, I do hunt, but I'm not a serious hunter. While I do enjoy my guns, I own them primarily for defense.

7. jpattersonnh

Well, if you need someone for reloading, Military, or what some would concider Odd calibers and arms, let me know. BTW, I love Baseball, Football and my family. I have A great wife and 3 boys. JP

8. Declaration Day

Thanks, but I also reload :)

9. jpattersonnh

Well, I guess you are all set. Never saw a board that had a mod that has it all. Good luck. JP ;)

10. BrassMonkey

BrassMonkey New Member Supporter

I am a veteran service member (C 2-130th Infantry
    98-02), life long shooter, and hunter. I currently install telecom systems for a living, and spin wrenches on the side in my garage, as well as install home security/entertainment systems to support my gun habit, and expensive taste in liquor. Oh and I don't reload :eek: , but I do have an impressive collection of single malts :D .

11. RONSERESURPLUS

RONSERESURPLUS New Member

What is your Expertise?

Hello all

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

I'm assuming you mean in Weapons and Gun handling? I was 24 Years Military (NAVY) Medic and Weapons! I did not work with Large ARMS, I worked with small arms as well as Mines and Torpedo's! I've been a weapons handler for over 27 years and my main area of expertice is pistols, shotguns and subguns! Never been as dedicated a rifle shooter, I prefer in close and quick work! I have been a Gun Dealer, as well as a Gun smith, though I no longer do those! I do work gunshows, but mainly sell Military surplus and Prepardness information, supplies and councling! I currently work in my Own Business in Media Ratings!

RON L.