model glock 22

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by dtsagnt777, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtsagnt777

dtsagnt777 New Member

is there a way to turns this glock to fully auto

2. M14sRock

M14sRock Active Member

Are you serious?

The answer is "NO".

New registerable full autos have not been legally made since May 19, 1986, and CA is not a Class 3 state.

3. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

Should I just go ahead and forward this to my ATF contact?

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Please reconsider.

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

In a short answer NO.

In a long answer.

You must have a Class III firearm that was built and registered before 1986. I do believe there are a few glock auto sears out there but they are few and far between and cost is a lot.

To purchase a Class III you have to have a background check and finger prints you also have to notify a local LEO (Chief of police or sheriff) in your area. You also have to pay the government $200 for a stamp to own one.

If you make a full auto now with out the proper FFL (Like RedJacket Firearms has) your are going to go to prison. Here is your butt hole before making a full auto o here is your butt hole after you make a full auto O. Please don't even think about it.

The closest you're going to get is being stupid and bump firing it like a douche bag.

So please forget about full auto for now and just shoot it like it is.

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

It's illegal in Ca and illegal in general. Contact BATFE if you have questions.

This forum does not condone breaking the law, not even accidentally. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.