Mob Attacks Chicago

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Zombiegirl, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  2. gollygee

gollygee New Member

The "leaders" (I use the term sarcastically) of chicago couldn't care less about the safety of those people or they would lift their illegal restrictions to firearms.

3. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I grew up on the south side of Chicago for 18 years and lived there for 25. Very glad that I moved to Indiana.

4. gollygee

gollygee New Member

I have a son that lives near chicago. We've visited him a few times & he was our tour guide into chicago & elsewhere. Even before I started carrying myself, it was an eerie feeling to know that I was in a place where the government did not think I should have a right to defend myself.

By the 3rd trip up there we'd seen just about all the tourist sites we needed to & I told him that future visits should be on 'neutral' ground outside the state of illinois. Of course, my wife might change my mind on that score! :)

5. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

I know someone that carried when they went to Chicago for a business trip. I earned him of their laws, he said he didn't give a s#%&. :) At least he didn't get a life term for murder for needing to use it.

6. orangello

orangello New Member

I really like the cubbies, but i will keep to watching them on TV. When i lived in Memphis, I had some friends ask me to go with them to Chicago for a long weekend with some cheap train tickets (roundtrip would've cost me about $100, IIRC); i told them there wasn't anything in Chicago so beautiful or rare as to make me want to go to Chicago to see it. This was while i was living in one of the more interesting areas of midtown Memphis, not some lily white suburb with manicured medians.

I may go watch the sun set over the ocean from a commiefornia beach one day, but it will be a DAMN SHORT visit. NYC? I don't even need to see NYC on TV.

People living in crappy places need to move to better places; the loss of tax-paying citizens may eventually teach such places the error of their ways.

7. gollygee

gollygee New Member

From what I've read, even a citizen with a legally owned firearm can be charged with murder if he uses it to defend himself! I realize some folks may not have a choice, in fact I have been in a situation where I could not have moved even if I wanted to, but being retired now, there is no way that I would live in chicago.

8. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

Thats the reason Chicago has one of the crime rates in the country. The bad guys are still gonna have guns no matter what the laws.

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

So true. How could the politicians not see that?

10. gollygee

gollygee New Member

They are not so stupid as to not know that. Their reason for all the stupid laws is all about 'control' & is typical liberal bilgewater. Has nothing to do with making the city safer.

11. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Which one would that be? ;)

Chicago murder rate reaches 45-year low, police data show
    Still, some neighborhoods do not see declines

January 01, 2011|By Annie Sweeney and Cynthia Dizikes, Tribune reporters
    Chicago recorded 435 homicides in 2010, marking the city's lowest murder rate in 45 years, according to preliminary statistics released Saturday by the Chicago Police Department.

Link:
    http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...go-murder-rate-violent-crime-police-data-show

12. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

that was last year ;) this is from this year ;)

13. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I live in the same zip code as Gary, IN. Statistics are not good here, but at least the good guys are armed too.

Politicians want unrest because then people will be focused on other things and not actively involved in what the politicians are doing.....

14. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Oops, I forgot to add my ;) in my post.

Chicago recorded 40 homicides as of mid-day Monday, up 53.8 percent from the 26 murders logged in January 2011

Ouch!

15. fmj

fmj New Member

I thought you wanted all bears dead?? I agree with you on this when it comes to the Chitcago variety of Bear!!

16. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

People with guns are killed at a much higher rate than people without guns. I saw it reported, so it has to be true.

/sarc

17. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Was this a report on gangbangers who got shot while holding guns??? Interesting how people use data to work the way they want it to isn't it?

18. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Detroit has lost 60% of it's "productive" population and they've still not figured it out.

I vote for Hell Night on all these metropolitan ces pools. Burn em to the ground. Wait, on second thought don't burn them down, that would just send the rats out into less infected areas.

Tack

19. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

That's similar to what happened to my childhood home. The Robert Taylor projects in Chicago closed and since we were the first town on the south side.......talk about an exodus of people.

20. gollygee

gollygee New Member

The problem with some that leave those liberal meccas, they don't know any better & try to change their new home into the same pig sty they just left, helping get tax & spend liberals into office.