Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
No, but might be interesting on a gun or two. The star wars color is what caught my attention.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AR10 said:
No, but might be interesting on a gun or two. The star wars color is what caught my attention.
Yeah, you can get them in black too. Just figured this would b something cool to drop a 91/30 barrel down in to but wanted some opinions first :)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I almost did that to a mosin barreled receiver I had layin aroundand eventually passed on it . They put me on a 12 month (yes months) waiting list . Also the stock is kinda pricy.
Instead, I cut the barrel down and made a carbine using a good ol ATI stock eventually. If the 10 round mag project gets off the ground I might think about it again though.

Actually I love the saiga 12 ga stock they have. That thing is wicked. :D

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
If you do check out the speed bolt set up. The dudes link is on that site somewhere. I think last I saw hed do a mosin bolt for 20 bucks. Supposed to make it a lot easier in the bullpup set up.

Oh yeah, check on the lead time for those stocks too. I would have done it if after a whole freakin year later I had the cash and interest.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cattledog said:
If you do check out the speed bolt set up. The dudes link is on that site somewhere. I think last I saw hed do a mosin bolt for 20 bucks. Supposed to make it a lot easier in the bullpup set up.

Oh yeah, check on the lead time for those stocks too. I would have done it if after a whole freakin year later I had the cash and interest.
So they really make you wait a whole year? I'll look n to that bolt. Thanks guys. Think I'm gonna order one with my tax return :)

·
Premium Member
11,344 Posts
I like it, but will not be getting one. I can fire my RH milsurps left handed as they sit, but I would have to deal with bruising and broken cheek bones if I fired a BP. Pretty cool option for the righties out there though. Now if they only made something like that for those of us in our right minds..........:p

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
So they really make you wait a whole year? I'll look n to that bolt. Thanks guys. Think I'm gonna order one with my tax return :)

12 month waiting list , yeah. I went for it and told them t put me on the list. By the time I got the request for payment, I didn't feel like spending the money. Just not as excited about it a year later . go figure.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cattledog said:
12 month waiting list , yeah. I went for it and told them t put me on the list. By the time I got the request for payment, I didn't feel like spending the money. Just not as excited about it a year later . go figure.
Are they made to order or what? How can it take a year to make a stock? Lol

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RUG3R44 said:
Good looking rifles but I'm left handed. No bullpup for me.
Definitely good looking guns. Seams like lefties are getting more and more support every year, you'll get a bullpup soon enough :)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Are they made to order or what? How can it take a year to make a stock? Lol

Apparently, at the time any way, they needed (x) amount of orders to do a run for that stock. Don't know if thats the case anymore. Shoot em a email. They got right back to me. Just tell them what you're interested in.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cattledog said:
Apparently, at the time any way, they needed (x) amount of orders to do a run for that stock. Don't know if thats the case anymore. Shoot em a email. They got right back to me. Just tell them what you're interested in.
I'll have to do that. Thanks man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts