MN bullpup stock

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by austin92, Feb 7, 2013.

1. austin92

austin92 New Member

Attached Files:

2. AR10

AR10 New Member

Thanks for that link!

3. austin92

austin92 New Member

No prob. Been looking for one or something?

4. AR10

AR10 New Member

No, but might be interesting on a gun or two. The star wars color is what caught my attention.

5. austin92

austin92 New Member

Yeah, you can get them in black too. Just figured this would b something cool to drop a 91/30 barrel down in to but wanted some opinions first :)

6. longunner

longunner New Member

MN as in Mosin Nagant????

7. austin92

austin92 New Member

Yes, that picture is an unaltered mosin nagant 91/30 barrel and trigger assembly. That's a drop in stock

8. longunner

longunner New Member

Very cool I bet it's hard to work that bolt lol

9. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

That company is also about the only one that makes a stock for the mossberg 702. And it is also BP.

10. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

I almost did that to a mosin barreled receiver I had layin aroundand eventually passed on it . They put me on a 12 month (yes months) waiting list . Also the stock is kinda pricy.
    Instead, I cut the barrel down and made a carbine using a good ol ATI stock eventually. If the 10 round mag project gets off the ground I might think about it again though.

Actually I love the saiga 12 ga stock they have. That thing is wicked. :D

11. austin92

austin92 New Member

So you guys think I should try this out?

12. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

If you do check out the speed bolt set up. The dudes link is on that site somewhere. I think last I saw hed do a mosin bolt for 20 bucks. Supposed to make it a lot easier in the bullpup set up.

Oh yeah, check on the lead time for those stocks too. I would have done it if after a whole freakin year later I had the cash and interest.

13. austin92

austin92 New Member

So they really make you wait a whole year? I'll look n to that bolt. Thanks guys. Think I'm gonna order one with my tax return :)

14. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

I like it, but will not be getting one. I can fire my RH milsurps left handed as they sit, but I would have to deal with bruising and broken cheek bones if I fired a BP. Pretty cool option for the righties out there though. Now if they only made something like that for those of us in our right minds..........:p

15. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

12 month waiting list , yeah. I went for it and told them t put me on the list. By the time I got the request for payment, I didn't feel like spending the money. Just not as excited about it a year later . go figure.

16. austin92

austin92 New Member

Are they made to order or what? How can it take a year to make a stock? Lol

17. RUG3R44

RUG3R44 New Member

Good looking rifles but I'm left handed. No bullpup for me.

18. austin92

austin92 New Member

Definitely good looking guns. Seams like lefties are getting more and more support every year, you'll get a bullpup soon enough :)

19. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

Apparently, at the time any way, they needed (x) amount of orders to do a run for that stock. Don't know if thats the case anymore. Shoot em a email. They got right back to me. Just tell them what you're interested in.

20. austin92

austin92 New Member

I'll have to do that. Thanks man