mit vs obumer

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by stoppingpower, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

Who would win in a fight? Im sitting here watching the debates and its getting a little heated. For some reason im thinking mit

2. astroman

astroman Supporting Member Supporter

same ole sh!t from Bammys mouth...blah...blah...blah...

3. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Mitt would. Obama is weak leader, and a coward. I doubt he'd be any good in a fight.

4. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

i think bummer would try to talk himself out of it, or ask his investers. oopps i mean bosses to protect him.. hehehe

5. bsdavis4296

bsdavis4296 New Member

Obama. Romney is all talk, no action.

Obama has furthered the economy, and Romney is famous for collapse and the exportation of jobs.

Better yet, under Obama, the assault weapons ban hasn't been reinstated.

6. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

Id pay to see a legit old man street fight outta the two

7. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Well Obama has the reach advantage, but he's also a smoker....

8. bsdavis4296

bsdavis4296 New Member

Who would win in a fight?

Ha!

Attached Files:

9. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

More Lies and BS! The thing in Black acting as moderator is a joke.

Mr. President to boost the economy bring the joys back to this country from overseas. Cut back on the regulations!

More crap and I am pulling out the puke bag!

10. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...ss-briefing-press-secretary-jay-carney-862012

Q Just returning to guns for a moment. You’ve said, in response to a bunch of questions, that he supports enforcing -- better enforcing existing laws. His position in the past has been in favor of renewing the assault weapons ban, which would, at this point, be a new law. He also said in New Orleans that AK-47s belong on the battlefield, not on the streets. Does he still support that legislation?

MR. CARNEY: He does. And I’ve said that before from the podium in the last week, that he does support renewing the assault weapons ban. I think what I’ve noted in the past, and what I noted here, is that there has been reluctance by Congress to pass that renewal.

11. astroman

We have had 4 years of Barrys bullsh!t and I am sick and tired of it! He has never run a business! EVER! All he is is a community college lecturer with NO EXPERIENCE!! He's a bullsh!tter of the highest caliber - nothing more! Oh, yeah, thats right, he's also a back room chicago politics style sleazeball!

12. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

a stimulus package, obammycare, and free cellphones DO NOT a "furthered economy" make!

13. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

O is doing the same BS tap dance since "2008 Hope and Change" and we the America people get the big stick where the sun don't shine!

14. bsdavis4296

bsdavis4296 New Member

I am all for more strictly enforcing already established firearm bans, but there isn't a lot more that needs to be done in that area.

The comment on AKs was in response to violence in New Orleans, not private ownership in general.

He no longer supports the assault weapons ban. BTW, he hasn't pushed that law.

15. bsdavis4296

bsdavis4296 New Member

I would rather have that than someone who has a record of killing business. Obama has grown it.

16. bsdavis4296

bsdavis4296 New Member

Other than the cell phone part, which isn't a big deal, and was a social act, yeah they do.

17. stoppingpower

stoppingpower New Member

Wtf all I wanted to know was who gunna win...

18. astroman

There goes idiot spouting off about immigration when his mother-in-law sits in Massachussets as an illegal alien with deportation papers, and "somehow magically" her nephew becomes president and now she can stay... ILLEGALLY!!! Still collecting welfare and us US taxpayers paying for it!! F*&K YOU OBAMA!!!:mad::mad:

President? Hell no!! Not MY president!!!:mad:

19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

This thread started as a hypothetical cage match and was not political.

Now it's about politics and that is NOT DISCUSSED in the open forum because of trolls. As we clearly have here.

Who would win in a fight? Obama would take one punch and go down like the little bitch he is. He has NEVER fought his own fight in his life, preferring to use behind the scenes powers to fight his petty little battles for him.

He's a bitch. He's a coward. He lacks the organizational skills to arrange a gang rape in a prison shower, but I am sure he knows the way to the male backdoor better than most. :rolleyes:

He wins and I hope all the trolls that vote for him get EVERY INCH of Government that he represents, because you will NOT be getting any less, that is for sure. :mad:

JD

20. JonM

JonM Moderator

Please refrain from posting political/controversial/conspiracy topics outside the appropriate subforum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.