Missouri Highway Patrol, who's side are you on?

Discussion in 'Missouri Gun Forum' started by DFlynt, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Balota

Balota ... but I used to play keyboards.

Quoting from the article:

In November 2011 and again in January, Replogle said, an agent of the Social Security Administration Office of the Inspector General received discs with the data. Each time, the agent was unable to read the encryption format and destroyed the discs, Replogle said.

"They said no names were retrieved," Replogle told the committee this morning. "They do not have those names. They did not disseminate that information, and all that information has been destroyed. We have asked for that documentation of what has happened."

OK, so what about the billions of dollars pumped into the NSA? Does anyone seriously believe that the NSA was unable to break the encryption on the Missouri data base? If so, please let me know, I have some premium, well-watered land in the middle of Florida I'd like to sell.:rolleyes:

2. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The voters of Missouri continue to elect the Leftest Senator McCassel. This Senator is very anti gun and very pro Obama. Why should the people of Missouri be surprised that they have been sold out. :confused:

3. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Only reason Mccaskill got reelected this time was because the Missouri Republican Committee, the RNC and some Republican voters ran like little girls away from Todd Akin after his gaffe on rape. I sure the hell didn't vote for her, she's a thief, liar and tax cheat and I don't appreciate being lumped in with low info voters like that, especially by you..

4. steadyshot

steadyshot New Member

The Missouri Highway Patrol sucks........

5. clue

clue New Member

She didn't get my vote. Akin made it easy for her to get reelected