Minniapolis LE and Guard shooting

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Ghost1958, Jun 3, 2020.

1. schnuffleupagus

schnuffleupagus Well-Known Member

I don't believe the local news here in Minneapolis.
    All of the footage I saw of the NGs, they had no magazines in their rifles.

2. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

You don't have to be in the military to be faced with guns. Or even in LE
    I wasn't in the military I was LE.
    And had a life outside of that two that wasnt all that ""safe".
    Yeah I've talked folks out of guns, took a bullet, had several bullet holes in my vehicle yada yada yada.

I've also done a couple of things you havent that will remain personal.

I know you haven't because your not in a straight jacket or blown your own swelled head off.

Thanks for your service btw.

towboater likes this.

3. Ghost1958

The footage I saw was taken by the folks they shot. You can hear the rounds hitting them.

4. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

good heavens jimrau, as you profess extraordinaire blue brotherhood life experiences yet fail to know anything about a key cornerstone concept about QI!

now here you are espousing further gallantry from egotistical military war stories where only 1.6 million U.S. service members saw actual combat!

yet no book has been written about your unique life's experiences -- shame i'm sure!

5. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

Yes it is a shame. Many have ask me to write a book or two, but I would rather be living life than writing about it. :) I guess you are just jealous and like to make light of those of us who actually 'walked the walk' so you would have right to scorn us.:( For the the THIRD time, do you have a PhD????

Ingramite likes this.
  6. Nmwabbit

yes jimrau, that's it...i'm jealous of you, the ("us") quintessential blue professional, who professes this and that yet doesn't have a clue about QI, or who consistently engages in power & control belittling tactics.

the amazing thing jimrau, you claim i professed scorn, yet tis in fact you who have constantly and without a semblance of concern, summarily dismissed others life experiences in an effort to boost you own ego!

7. JimRau

You are welcome. But I am just one of MANY.:cool:
    Do you think that you are the only one in the world who has done things we CAN'T talk about. GIVE ME A BRAKE! I would bet I have experienced MANY more of those things than you. You thing you are the only one who, by today's standards, should be in a straight jacket or blown your own head off.:rolleyes: Nice dig, that swelled stuff. :p

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  8. JimRau

LOL X 100000000000 AGAIN.:rolleyes: You are really hung up on the QI thing aren't you??? You just refuse to answer the questions, just hand out insults. Typical troll.:rolleyes: For the sixth time, do you have a PhD????

9. Nmwabbit

of course jimrau of course...your life experiences that you brag that "you can't talk about..." is bordering on egotistical bravado, real or perceived!

personally, i wouldn't bet on your secret myriads of "things" done...as some walk the walk humbly having done their missions successfully in the service of their country and shun even the slightest hint of bragging by saying "I can't talk about my experiences but trust me i was great"

boring rhetoric!!

10. Nmwabbit

you insist on demean me, over and over, yet DEMAND i respond -- sorry !

11. JimRau

I knew you would not answer any REAL questions, just attack, insult, and stir the pot. The definition of a TROLL! Thank you for proving it.

12. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

JimRau likes this.
  13. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

schnuffleupagus likes this.
  14. Nmwabbit

further exacerbating my concern regarding you jimrau... i hope you are alright as it appears you are spiraling into incoherence...

i shall cease further communicating w/you jimrau to allow you to recompose yourself!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  15. Nmwabbit

i shall cease further communications with you jimrau until you regain your composure...

cheers

16. Ghost1958

No I dont think I'm the only one , but one of very few. Thank God you aren't part of that few.
    I pray for you that you never are.

17. schnuffleupagus

schnuffleupagus Well-Known Member

Qi

18. JimRau

There, I fixed it for you!!!;)

19. JimRau

Spoken by someone who lives by Saul's principals. When you want to discuss FACTS, LOGIC, AND REALITY and answer some simple questions you are welcome to join in.;)