Minniapolis LE and Guard shooting

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Ghost1958, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

People on their own porches with rubber bullets in residential neighborhoods where no protests have been.

Just saw the news video of it but I cant link it for some reason.

I'm sorry curfew or no curfew, I dont care who you are if I'm peacefully sitting on my porch and someone points a gun at me and yells light em up I'm not waiting to see the type of bullets they are using .
    Ar 15 head and crotch shots WILL be liberally dealt out until I go to heaven or they git gone.

This ain't Nazi Germany or the Afican Bush just yet.

Course LE and NG in this little neck of the woods ain't that stupid or suicidal. Any looters or thugs coming in from some place else will learn quick.

towboater likes this.
  2. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Minniappolis police. Hmmmm. Might be wanting to create more riots.

Ghost1958 likes this.

3. Ghost1958

I'm afraid they ain't gonna learn until they are simply shown exactly how outnumbered and outgunned they are.

What going on now isnt the explosion. It's the rumbling before the explosion.

I dont think this upheaval is going to be shut down until there is an abolishment of QI demilitarization of and some serious reining in of major police forces .

The rioting and looting is wrong , but the complaints have merit by all colors including white. Just ask the thousand that have had totally legal cars and cash seized never to be returned with no charges ever filed using civil forfeiture laws that legalize theft by LE depts .
    Just for one example.

Hope I'm wrong but I fear this is about to go way more violent than it is now.

As far as violence never being the answer which I figure is coming from someone. unfortunately lots of things have been solved by violence over the years.
    We wouldn't be a nation otherwise.

Nmwabbit and Txhillbilly like this.
  4. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

Uncertain if this is the news story and video you're referring to, but here are some links from news published on May 30th.

‘We Are In A Position Of Strength Tonight’: Minnesota National Guard Aggressively Clears Streets; Neighbors Defend Minneapolis Businesses @ WCCO (CBS News), 5/30/20.

‘Light ‘Em Up!’: Video Appears To Show Law Enforcement Shooting Paint Rounds At Mpls. Residents On Their Porch @ WCCO (CBS News), 5/30/20.

Minneapolis police shooting rubber bullets at people standing on their porch @ Youtube, 5/30/20. (Video below.) Of course, in the video, there's zero context, no knowing who these people were, what they were doing prior to being fired upon (with paint bullets), whether the troops/LE had witnessed them doing whatever ...

5. Ghost1958

The 2nd l link is the one.
    From all accounts on news I saw, no protests had occured in that residential area. The authorities, were marching around there enforcing curfew . Forcing the residents inside their homes.

Curfew or no curfew it's legal to film police and legal to be on your own porch after curfew.

primer1, G66enigma and manta like this.
  6. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

They/we (citizens and LEOS) are not out numbered by those with the stomach or will to fight and they certainly are not out gunned.:rolleyes: How much military combat time do you have, and how many times have you found yourself in a riot situation???? o_O From your comments I would guess little to none. Most of the rioters will turn tale and run at the first sign of the use of force against them. And if you can take out the leaders it will fall apart fast. To most of them this is just a big party. They will not know or use military tactic and few shoot back even if they are armed. I have found myself in in a riot situation several times and when you let it be known that you WILL NOT allow them to continue to assault, burn, or loot with out being shot it STOPS RIGHT NOW!!! If you act weak, which as been the response everywhere, they will take advance of it and run you over, just a fact of human nature. Until we, LE and citizens, take a stand and meet force with force there is no reason for them to stop.:( But no one will take the first step for fear of being called racist!

7. Ghost1958

Ok . Police are not outnumbered 2000 to 1 and badly outgunned.
    They are the supreme fight force in the world.:rolleyes:

One man with a couple of guns turned LApd into a bunch of scared to death wusses for a week.
    They were so brave they finally just burned him alive rather than arrest him.

Police, not your depts or any other have ever STOPPED a major riot in history without military help.

And since your opinion of yourself is so grand that you dont comprehend what's written .
    If citizens, even a small part of armed citizens decide not to be policed yes they they outnumber all LE in this nation. By thousands. That's simply a fact.

As to me .

You have no clue what I've done as LEO or a person ,where I've been.
    Rest assured had you been forced to do a few things I have youd be a basket case. That too is a fact .

I suggest you and I avoid posting to each other for a while.

Nmwabbit and bluez like this.
  8. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Eeaaasy fellas...o_O

MisterMcCool likes this.
  9. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

jimrau, the force & violence of them against us mantra with the us as the privileged, obviously superior (ask them) blue brotherhood reminds me of the historical fighting of the British soldiers who were well trained to march, shoot in close quarters columns against the redneck Americans who snipped at them from afar, behind trees, fences, etc.

with absolutely no specifics to substantiate, your testosterone filled egotistical tales seems to make us believe you personally & singly defeated Gort, Rodney king antagonists, led the charge in LA, Oakland, Chicago, Baltimore, and Philly civil disobedience marches.

yet you, with the tone and tenor of constant dismissive attitude "you haven't done blah blah" coupled with the "i have done" nonsense towards members -- 'fraid my critical thinking spidy senses are screaming over your tales of "been there, done that - better than you mantra!" leading this individual to doubt your veracity, just a smidge >---< that much of a smidge!

alsaqr likes this.
  10. JimRau

Boy have you ever 'drank the koolaid'!!!:rolleyes: There are 330 million people in this country and if the total number of 'criminal rioter' be know, at best, would be 10+ thousand, so the COUNTRY does NOT support this lawless activity.
    I guess I need remind some here of the reality of human nature. WE here, I think, firmly believe in our RIGHT of SD. Am I wrong??? Well the same principals apply to this situation. We want the castle doctrine to defend our 'castles/homes', we all want the 'stand your ground' laws we don't have to run from our attackers/criminals, and we all believe, or should believe/know, that the only way to 'stop' the this violent criminal 'activity' is to meet the violence with GREATER violence. You can not 'defend' your self, your family, or your home if you do not apply this doctrine, right. Now just apply these principals to defending our communities. We in LE need to apply the same rules of nature in representing/defending YOU ALL while in DEFENSE of our communities. THIS IS JUST COMMON SENSE. If you do not use enough force/violence to over come the evil doers/criminals you will LOSE, no mater if it is the individual or the community. Why is this so hard to understand??????????

Ingramite likes this.
  11. JimRau

It is very evident that you have had some negative interaction with LE in our past which has caused to not be able to look at any of this with an open mind, I get it. I will continue to put forth the truth and facts. I do not blindly defend everything LE does, never have, never will. Like I have said MANY times, there are a FEW LEO's who should not be in our profession, and WE IN LE DO MAKE MISTAKES, we are human. But if you look at the facts, data, and history of LE WITH AN OPEN MIND you WILL see that LE, as a whole, is VERY GOOD in this country. There is NO systemic racism in the country as a whole and the same applies to LE in this country as well. There are groups in this country, supported by the DEMONcrats, who will do and/or say anything to try and cause/promote this unrest and division for their own use, to gain control of the guberment. Saul refereed to those whom they indoctrinate and manipulate as 'their useful idiots', and their numbers are growing, as can be seen by the number of protesters and rioter who have been indoctrinated and the number of those who have a microphone who support them. GOD help us all if we don't find a way to stop this.

12. Ingramite

Ingramite Well-Known Member Supporter

JimRau
    Someone who has" been there and done that " can not ever tell the tale vividly enough for someone who hasn't to ever understand. They will politely smile, nod, then think to themselves that you are a lunatic.
    They should be bowing their heads and giving thanks that there is someone willing to stand the line.

austin92, Sniper03 and JimRau like this.
  13. Ghost1958

My last post to you.
    Then stop because you havent the faintest clue what I'm saying.

As usual you got it wrong with what is evident to you.
    I've never had a personal bad incident with LE. Ever.

I am not talking about the rioters, oh never mind you'll just twist anything said to be what you need it to be.

Nmwabbit likes this.
  14. Nmwabbit

Jimrau...boy that you truly believe you speak for the "WE" of the forum membership is impertinent at best especially since your opinions do not speak for this member, and others i'm sure, whatsoever!

Secondly, you only have a smidgen of insight of my definition of SD! definitions like the term assault rifle/AR or weapon/firearm or mass shooting or a myriad of other definitions -- it depends on the beholder on their definitions and use of the word.

Thirdly, your insistence on shoving the 'can do no wrong" privileged LE brotherhood knows best for the brotherhood's master(s) (unfortunately the brotherhood is unaware they have masters) is the wrong premise, especially your constant use 'enough force/violence' mantra.

the blue brotherhood does not use the 'same rules' as citizens do while defending themselves from the evil doers/criminals/blue brotherhood!

Citizens are prohibited by the blue brotherhood to have body armor, to have automatic firearms, batons, etc. further, in only one state out of 50 are citizens permitted to defend their homes from the blue brotherhood's insidious no-knock attacks in the middle of the night!

provide citizens with body armor, automatic firearms, etc., and see if the citizens "LOSE"!

why is this so hard for you to understand Jimrau?

(sidebar...you know jim, there was another jim who insisted their followers drank kool-aide)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  15. Nmwabbit

the problem ingramite...historically, they are standing the line cuz the blue brotherhood precipitated the situation in the first place!

understand...sorry...this individual understands all too well the lunacy within the pervasive blue brotherhood antics!

alsaqr likes this.
  16. formerCav

formerCav Well-Known Member

har har..
    you believe CBS news??
    I got a bridge for sale CHEAP.

17. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

People should be thankful to all the good police men and women out there. And there should be no tolerance for the bad ones, from the people or their employers.

primer1, austin92, Ingramite and 2 others like this.
  18. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

We're getting a taste of what lack of law enforcement can become and it concerns me. St. Louis prosecutor turned loose all looters arrested. This after 4 officers shot, a trooper (friends of mine) shot as he sat in his patrol car but kevlar helmet saved him, and a retired much-loved black police captain murdered with looters filming his last moments mocking him. He was Captain Dorn, respected and loved by everyone - $100,000 reward for his killers.

The criminals are not doing this for any other reason other than they've learned THEY CAN.
    I daresay if good people organized into self-defense groups they'd be branded as racists, nazis, white supremicists, or some other threatening label but it may well come down to this. When you call 911 and nobody comes, what do we do ?

19. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

^ Things that deeply concern me, as well.

When individual bad actors get halted and possibly put down the instant they rise up against folks, and experience little to no chance of "getting away" with it, IMO the attitude will begin to change. Not until then. Whether being halted comes at the hands of the individuals threatened, or at the hands of staff called in to assist in the capture/halting of such people.

FAR too few people dare take up their own security and defense.

FAR too few communities and states are willing to drop the hammer on violent felonious types ... arsonists caught in the act, looters caught in the act, muggers/robbers caught in the act. The need to be halted, then brought to justice. If they violently resist being held accountable, they need to be brought to justice forcibly with the degree of force required to accomplish that. And the citizenry needs to tolerate that ... else, it'll get dilly-dallying around, with a bunch of would-be violent felons out there that will learn that lesson (of lenience) well.

I'm all for assembly, gatherings, demonstrations, rallies, protests. So long as individuals remain peaceful and fairly reasonable. But any bad actors that go sideways need to be rapidly identified and dealt with accordingly, if we're to retain any semblance of the "right to assembly" in the U.S.

JMO

sheriffjohn and primer1 like this.
  20. JimRau

Roger that! What ever trips your trigger.:)